Dell Inspirion 7577

Discussion in 'Dell Inspiron and Dell Studio' started by Sugil1844, Aug 30, 2017.

1. tesm1th

tesm1th Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    The exception that I'll take in 1060MQ laptop are when they are packed in ultrabook chassis with optimized thermal solution. I hope this is possible

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  2. Alien69

Alien69 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
  3. Jdoe84

Jdoe84 Newbie

Reputations:
    They clearly screwed up the website, 2400 eur for the fhd 1060 version is just ridiculous. I saw it on Amazon for 1399 eur which seems reasonable. If the reviews are alright I might get one, at least the design is reasonable. Finally.

4. fayth

fayth Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    hell yeah, whats wrong with this company ?? they will made some mistake again ?? LOL ?? early this year they stubborn to ship good laptop with TN panel, everyone love the laptop, BUT NOT THE SCREEN right ?? LOL. and in the Q3 they've realize they make some blunder on that stupid TN panel, and they shiped again with IPS, and now what ? they CUT THE BATTERY to 56WHr, and REMOVE THE SUBWOOFER and ADD 250 gram's MORE WEIGHT, LOL ??

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  5. Alien69

Alien69 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    You can't always move forwards, sometimes it's good to take some steps back :D

Honestly the battery life could still be very decent and most competition doesn't do much better. Audio could be good even without subwoofer (which doesn't do much in laptops), the screen well, at least it shouldn't be horrible this time (still mediocre though, acer style).

BTW Prices came to the realm of reason today. Even though when I asked in chat yesterday the guy (in a rude way) said that there were no mistakes... Of course you can't customize anything and they're still high, but at least they don't ask you 3,000€

6. don_svetlio

don_svetlio Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    I will not be recommending the new 7577 personally. The battery life cut is a real insult ti value-buyers. It was the ONLY option for good battery life in a gaming-capable machine sub 1000$ and they killed it. (I doubt the new one will last for more than 5-6 hours - that's miserable when compared to the 7567's 9-10 hours)

7. xxpmrong

xxpmrong Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I believe dell is working on the assumption that if you game you must be connected to a power source to make full use of the CPU and GPU and uhmm a brighter screen not to mention the mouse/keyboard and gaming headset you will probably have connected.

when you are off the the power grid, you are probably not gaming, you might be playing a game but that game would have to be a light one like FB games lol or non FPS / graphic intensive games.

8. Jdoe84

Jdoe84 Newbie

Reputations:
    I agree the battery cut is a shame. Still I hope for a reasonably priced, quiet 1060 machine with acceptable build quality and at least somewhat bearable design which doesn't overheat. Oh and a useable screen would be great. Let's see I guess. :)

9. tesm1th

tesm1th Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    It is a disappointment just for 1060MQ to be placed. I know that 1060MQ is possible on ~2kg ultrabook chassis, like Razer Blade, ridiculous!

10. custom90gt

custom90gt Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Hah I just purchased one to give it a shot. Sad that they reduced the battery size, but wanted to give the 1060mq a shot. According to NBC it's pretty on par with the 1060.

fayth likes this.