Dell Inspirion 7577

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Sugil1844, Aug 30, 2017.

1. DoctorRzepa

DoctorRzepa Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Try clean Windows installation (no factory image!).

2. CoolZone

CoolZone Newbie

Reputations:
    I am already on a clean Microsoft image, since my laptop has been shipped without OS. Guess I will wait and see which drivers DELL comes with next....

3. DoctorRzepa

DoctorRzepa Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    After installing Windows, did you manually updated drivers with those from Dell site? If so, maybe try reinstalling Windows, let it download and install all drivers by itself and then just try to use GeForce Experience.

4. Kalelovil

Kalelovil Newbie

Reputations:
    Anyone else here have a model with a panel which is identified by HWiNFO as
    Monitor Name: BOE [Unknown Model: BOE06CB]
    Monitor Name (Manuf): NV15N42 [DELL P/N: RMJCY]

How does it compare to the other panels?

5. BamiNL

BamiNL Newbie

Reputations:
    Hey there,

I'm having an issue with my toshiba nvme drive on my 7577. Games seem to be loading extremely slow. Especially PUBG seems to take much longer compared to my friends SATA ssd's.
    The nvme that I use is the one that shipped with my system: KXG50ZNV256G NVMe TOSHIBA 256GB.
    I'm currently running the drive in AHCI which seems to be recommended. My crystaldisk results are:
    https://prnt.sc/mzffz4
    [​IMG]

The loading time for PUBG is around 1 min. Same counts for Apex. I dont notice any slowdowns in normal usage. System feels snappy and performs as it should.
    Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix? I feel like the nvme should be blazingly fast at loading content. I'm glad to do any suggested tests when asked.

Kind regards

6. speedlever

speedlever Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    I'm very interested in your test results too. I have the same 256GM nvme m.2 drive in AHCI mode in my 7577 and think it's also on the slow side, although adequate for my needs. I still toy with the idea of replacing it with a 512GB nvme m.2 Samsung drive from time to time.

7. BamiNL

BamiNL Newbie

Reputations:
    Something else has come up. I contacted Dell Support and we did some diagnostics. And now suddenly my write speed throttles like crazy. Write speeds go down to 10MB/s(!!!!!) after 5 seconds of writing. Reboots dont make any difference. I'm really scared for the drive failing on me, making me lose all my programs and stuff. Im making backups as we speak. Does anyone know what may be causing my trouble? Read speeds are normal as they should (2500MB/s).

8. vibhawa

vibhawa Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Has anyone tried using type c headphones?
    Those are working on MSI and Nitro 5 without tb3 but not on my 7577.

Sent from my Z2 Plus using Tapatalk