Dell coupon code

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Administrator, Aug 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator Super Moderator

Reputations:
    Dell Home has the Inspiron 5100 P4 2.4GHz with free 15.0 SXGA display upgrade and free 384MB RAM upgrade for $974. No tax in most states. Use coupon code B036FDAB63CA to get $25 off a $500+ purchase at Dell.

2. dd

dd Newbie

Reputations:
    what is the difference between lattitude and inspiron? which is better?

3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator Super Moderator

Reputations:
    Hi DD, in general the Lattitude is targeted at business users and the Inspiron is targeted more for consumers. If you're looking for a desktop replacement Notebook go with the Dell Inspiron 8600 or 8500 and if you want a budget notebook the Dell Inspiron 1100 is the way to go. Let me know if you have any more questions.

-andrew

4. Brian

Brian Working at 486 Speed NBR Reviewer

Reputations:
    <blockquote id='quote'>quote:<hr height='1' noshade id='quote'>Originally posted by admin

Hi DD, in general the Lattitude is targeted at business users and the Inspiron is targeted more for consumers. If you're looking for a desktop replacement Notebook go with the Dell Inspiron 8600 or 8500 and if you want a budget notebook the Dell Inspiron 1100 is the way to go. Let me know if you have any more questions.

-andrew
    <hr height='1' noshade id='quote'></blockquote id='quote'></font id='quote'>

Right, the 8600 is a true mobile machine. With the UXGA screen upgrade and a good vid card, there's little need for a desktop at all.

B

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2015
  5. Jhyphi

Jhyphi Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Anyone know how often Dell has 35% off coupons? I'm waiting for one of those to come by. All they seem to have now is $750.

6. p1rana

p1rana Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I'm not sure if it still there but they have a 34% off automatically added to the 6000 right now which is unusually high. That combined with my 12% discount from school got me about 950 off the list price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.