Cyberpunk 2077 chat thread.

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by krabman, Jun 18, 2018.

1. cucubits

cucubits Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I did have the Observer on my short list but after looking at some videos I ditched the idea. Nope, no, not doing it. Not a fan of horror games. I like the ones that make me feel good, not looking for jump scares and such. Especially when I learned that it's the same devs who made Layers of Fear :)

Cyberpunk did give ma a lot of Deus Ex vibes throughout but sadly I had just played all of them very recently.

2. hfm

hfm Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    I was playing Observer: System Redux and I was having a lot of fun with it then I hit a bug and now I can't finish it I'm stuck without a way to complete a quest I think and can't reload a previous save. Trying to recall if I found a way around it or not... huh.. can't recall now. :) It's a really fun game and had great atmosphere. I'd definitely wait a while for them to release more patches to fix quest glitches. I was really into it, well crafted.

cucubits likes this.
  3. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    so in the end was the game worth 80 bucks

4. cucubits

cucubits Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Debatable. Considering how amazing it looks, on the graphics and gunplay, I'd say yes, but what counts for me is the overall enjoyment and because of the main story, poor AI and many poor decisions like launching the game mostly unfinished, I have to say no, it wasn't worth it.

JRE84 and killkenny1 like this.
  5. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
    I like new Deus Ex games (HR and MD), enjoy "immersion sims" and like the cyberpunk aesthetic, so in my case it was worth it.
    But unless people are looking for the above and can handle the bugs I cannot recommend this game at its currents state.

JRE84 likes this.