Cyberpunk 2077 chat thread.

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by krabman, Jun 18, 2018.

1. FredKearnes

FredKearnes Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I think that's inevitable with any game, at some point, I'm sure we will all do that with Cyberpunk. I mean, at one point Final Fantasy VII was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, I thought nothing would ever surpass that.

2. hfm

hfm Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    You can't compare capture footage with a game actually being rendered in real time as far as sharpness and fidelity.

JRE84 and hmscott like this.
  3. krabman

krabman Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I'm wondering if we'll have to wait for E3 before the next major announcement? I had been hoping fora steady trickle of information but outside of the fallout from the last E3 stuff it's been silent. To me the demo looked more advanced than the cautions of it being an early alpha led on; without themi would have guessed it had gone into beta.

4. tlprtr19

tlprtr19 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Demo was a bit unrefined around the edges but game did look functional. I am assuming it will be in beta next year. Idk if they have even finished designing all other districts and its quests.
    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

5. krabman

krabman Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Yeah, it had a ways to go but I had the impression they were further along than they wanted to let on. Probably wishful thinking on my part.