1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

command and conquer generals zero hour wont load

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by Fittersman, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fittersman

Fittersman Wanna trade?

Reputations:
    i just finished installing windows XP onto my laptop to see if it would get better gaming performance than vista, but now i cannot even play command and conquer generals (counterstrike is slightly better). The game will load up until the second loading screen (the first one is small and the second one is big, it looks something like this screen: [​IMG] but not quite the same)

I also cannot update the game from the autorun.

Is this possibly because windows XP is on H: instead of C: ? Is there anyway around this?