Clevo Resellers in the European Union -V1

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by jaug1337, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Jacol

Jacol Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    xtreem.pl does not sell anything until further notice, they are mostly dead for sure at this point

2. mbupy

mbupy Newbie

Reputations:
  3. Cylix101

Cylix101 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
  4. ERROR_404

ERROR_404 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    From what the german review site say, the guy behind that company, Michael Seiler, is also running "https://www.gamingguru.de/", and is likely a middle man and or reseller of clevo notebooks.

There were some negative reviews back in 2009-2011 about the site selling goods then not delivering on time, but in Covid times, you will be lucky if next week shipping works as intended.

I would suggest just contacting via E-Mail and see what the delivery times are and if he ships globally. Any new business contact I usually either call or get in touch with via Mail, because that way you can figure out how professional and how big a company usually is.

Hope that helps.

5. Shark00n

Shark00n Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Hey guys!

Trying to help a friend purchase a Clevo workstation in Portugal with a MXM 3070/3080 for CAD design.
    Unfortunately my go-to re-seller, Obsidian-PC, is no longer selling laptops.
    Other options available are 'Clevocenter' which has mediocre support and is still today stated in the legit Clevo website as an unauthorized website. Or Inphtech which are very slow and sell mostly Tongfangs nowadays.

Anyone know of more options inside Portugal? Buying for a company so it would be easier tax-wise.
    Maybe worth it to look for options in europe that would supply a portuguese keyboard (maybe by request?) and can sell VAT exempt?

Thank you.

6. skandal

skandal Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Assismatica has/had Clevo barebones I think. Support wise, it's probably the worse of the 3 stores in Portugal.

XMG can probably sell VAT exempt. But it's best if send them an email.

Shark00n likes this.