Clevo Resellers in the European Union -V1

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by jaug1337, Mar 20, 2012.

1. f€nr1r

f€nr1r Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I'm embarrassed to ask this because there's a reseller feedback forum but what are currently the most recommended clevo resellers (especially in terms of build quality (better thermal paste, etc.)) ? I currently own a Clevo P170SM-A (Schenker) and I've never had a problem with it or with mysn but I never had to deal with the customer service (well I could have but returning the laptop was not worth it), so it's difficult for me to judge the added value of mysn vs another.

2. Chastity

Chastity Company Representative

Reputations:
    I can whole heartedly suggest Obsidian PC out of Portugal if you are in Europe.

3. Ghengis

Ghengis Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    @jaug1337 you still link to "mySN" in Germany but they're now bestware.com. Also it looks like iBUYPOWER in Germany has stopped selling notebooks and is all-desktop now. And while you're in there, the Germany section includes 2 different links to "dubaro.de".

4. XMG

XMG Company Representative

Reputations:
    Well spotted, thanks!

The website was www.mysn.de but actually the company was and is still the same - Schenker Technologies. We still sell the same products as always, under our "XMG" consumer orientated and "SCHENKER" business orientated sub brands - just now under the new website where there is a larger selection of products (IT, VR, gaming etc) than on the www.mysn.de site.