Clevo Resellers in the European Union -V1

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by jaug1337, Mar 20, 2012.

1. XMG

XMG Company Representative

Reputations:
    Which specific customs costs are you asking about? The last post was about an Italian reseller - could you provide a little more information so we can give you the best advice? From your other post this morning I think youre asking about customs costs when buying from EU and then having the delivery in the US.

2. nixliu

nixliu Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    right. delivery in the US

3. Eurocom Support

Eurocom Support Company Representative

Reputations:
    Which laptop model are you looking for?

4. XMG

XMG Company Representative

Reputations:
    He's asking about a GTX 1070 which a private seller is offering from France on the NBR Marketplace, not about a laptop and it's importing from EU into USA.

The questions already been answered there, but for clarification @nixliu you'll have to pay your state sales tax IF the seller declares the full value of the GPU. Shouldn't be any duty at all on a GPU but customs might charge a processing fee for the import, which might be USD20 or so. It all depends how it's shipped and labled.

Rynaus and FTW_260 like this.
  5. Yenzen

Yenzen Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Novabook of Denmark is gone.

6. jaug1337

jaug1337 de_dust2

Reputations:
    Thanks, I updated it.

To everyone else, sorry took a large hiatus from the website, but I am back. I've added more than 15 new resellers to the list.

And especially thanks to JerryDD for finding a almost insane amount of resellers that I added to the list, however, more than 10 have been removed as they do either not sale Clevo's anymore or are not in business.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    sicily428 and Desosx like this.
  7. Jacol

Jacol Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    There is an error - polish Dreamamchines in Portugal section.

jaug1337 likes this.
  8. jaug1337

jaug1337 de_dust2

Reputations:
    Thanks, fixed

9. poprostujakub

poprostujakub Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Has anyone any problems with CEG (now Clevo Systems)? I'm waiting for refund for my order for three months.
    Short story about our conversations:

On December 16 last year, I wanted to buy double cooling for my Clevo from CEG. They stated that they have it on stock and they quickly sent me a bill for 50 eur,
    On December 18 I sent a transfer.
    On the 9th of February I asked, what about my cooling, I asked for the parcel tracking number - no answer.
    February 18, I asked again - I got the answer that they will check what is happening with the package.
    On February 22, I asked again - no answer.
    On the 25th of February I wrote to them that it was taking too long and gave the account number for refund. They replied that the package is on the way, but if it does not arrive, they will ask for a refund for insurance.
    On the 7th of February I wrote that the parcel still not arrived and I think I will not arrive anymore and I asked what is the answer from post office. They replied that they don't got any answer and that they would send the second one or give me back the money. I replied that in that case i will wait the second package.
    On the 15th of February I asked what about the package. I got the answer that China has a new year and delays in shipments, so it will be easier to return the money. I have provided the account number again.
    On February 23 I wrote that I did not receive any money - no answer.
    On March 9, I asked for money again - no answer.
    On March 21, I wrote again asking for money, to a new e-mail address, because it turned out that the company changed its name and electronic addresses, although the VAT number was the same.
    On March 23, I received a response asking them to attach their invoice and provide my account number.
    On April 9, I was already pissed off and asked if their company had fallen so low that 50 euros was too much for them. They replied that they are after a major reorganization and the money will be sent soon.
    Today we have April 16, I still do not have money.

10. jaug1337

jaug1337 de_dust2

Reputations:
    Send them a PM here on NBR.