Clevo Resellers in the European Union -V1

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by jaug1337, Mar 20, 2012.

1. 4004

4004 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Might be worth it, their feedback scores seem to be legit. And if you can get a UK keyboard (I got US Int), then it's certainly a good option.
    Don't remember checking, but their prices include vat right? Cause they roughly come out to what I got at ClevoCenter before calculating vat

2. dennyofthemacs

dennyofthemacs Newbie

Reputations:
    Yeah I think I will chance them. They are slow to reply but are looking into what I asked them. Their prices are vat included which makes them very cheap altogether. If they can get a uk keyboard and the wait time isn’t too long then I will defo purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4004 likes this.
  3. 4004

4004 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Amazing how low they managed to get the prices, even storage/RAM isn't too expensive.
    Keep us posted

dennyofthemacs likes this.
  4. mikenny

mikenny Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi guys I'd ike some help:

I live in belgium, my budget is 1100 € (maximum including shipping and tax) and I am looking for a good laptop with at least 16 gb ram , at least 25gb ssd, a good processor(8000 minimum on cpubenchmark.net) these are all requirements for school. Personally I'd like to add a rgb keyboard and good graphics card as requirements.

Currently I'm looking at these 2:

https://www.dreammachines.pl/en/configurator/G1050-15EU22

https://www.dreammachines.pl/en/configurator/G1050Ti-15EU22 (supposedly possible to get rgb keyboard but I am waiting on an emial)

Any1 got experience with dreammachines or got any alternatives or suggestion

Plz help me

Thx in advance guys

5. Leon321

Leon321 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Have any EU re-seller announced P870TM ?

6. sicily428

sicily428 Donuts!! :)

Reputations:
    Check ceg hardcore custom

7. XMG

XMG Company Representative

Reputations:
    Most Clevo companies can't get the CPUs in anything close to the numbers that they would need to justify offering the chassis, plus the chassis aren't exactly available yet (not from the company @sicily428 mentioned above either.

Next big batch CPUs is expected to land some time between the end of October and beginning of December, so anything before that will be pre-order and waiting 2-7 weeks.

NOTE - this isn't official Intel information, just summary of the publically available information!

sicily428 likes this.