Clevo Resellers in the European Union -V1

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by jaug1337, Mar 20, 2012.

1. XMG

XMG Company Representative

Reputations:
    The problem is that every chassis purchased from Clevo is built and delivered with a panel. It's possible to then deal with the panel options in two ways:

1/ order every single combination of CPU, GPU and panel =/- G-Sync support

2/ replace the panel from Clevo with a different panel, which means you have to do something with the panel from Clevo.

2. Krowe

Krowe Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Being an expat, I like the fact that you can buy things from a different country within the EU and not get annihilated by customs and duty. This being a consumer level product, whomever has the best Price/ Performance + Service, gets my money, regardless of country of origin :D

3. ReDuNZL

ReDuNZL Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
  4. hgfischer

hgfischer Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    TomJGX likes this.
  5. pastapvz

pastapvz Notebook Geek

Reputations:
  6. Staats

Staats Newbie

Reputations:
    Just finished a hunt for a clevo laptop in Denmark. Only 2 suppliers seems to have them in Denmark:
    mm-vision - already listed
    webhallen.com - has shops in both Denmark and Sweden

shark gaming and nova notebooks do not sell clevos anymore.

nice list, btw. very helpfull. GJ!

7. GeorgeMns

GeorgeMns Newbie

Reputations:
    Clevoweb.co.uk

they are not reselers but they are pretty much the only official clevo replacements shop in Europe
    and when i say replacements i mean everything from a motherboards to the smallest screw.

8. XMG

XMG Company Representative

Reputations:
    The best place to purchase parts from is either the company that you purchased your laptop from or one of the official Clevo Service Centers; http://www.clevo.com.tw/clevo_contact.asp?lang=en . They are direct with Clevo and set up to support companies like ourselves who purchase chassis from Clevo, but they will also happily sell parts to end users and carry out repairs which may be outside of warranty. They are the only companies who are allowed to use the name "Clevo" in their website address or company name - you will find that lots of parts companies buy parts from them.

9. Eloy_M

Eloy_M Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi, I am Eloy, from Spain. I have been thinking of buying a new laptop for a while now, and realised the best quality for the lowest price were the CLEVO laptops.

However, I have been looking in some of the sites and saw a ridiculously cheaper laptop in this website (1199 base price). My goal is to get a Clevo with a 1060 for around 1200 - 1400 €

https://one.de/shop/product_info.php?products_id=15295

Is there any feedback of this company? The only problem I have with them is that sadly they don't sell them with spanish keyboards, so my question is if could purchase the keyboard from another Clevo reseller, otherwise I would have to put stickers over the keys to change it and therefore loose the backlighting.

If that is not possible, could you recommend another reseller with similar prices?

Thanks in advance

10. pastapvz

pastapvz Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Hi Eloy, I'm Sergio from Portugal, I was on Obsidian last friday, it's a company from Portugal that sell Clevo with GTX 1060, they are very reliable and they sell to spain, also they have spanish keyboard ;) check them out.
    https://www.obsidian-pc.com/