]]>

Clevo Overclocker's Lounge

Discussion in 'Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by Phoenix, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Meaker@Sager

Meaker@Sager Company Representative

Reputations:
    Very nice scores :)

2. Prema

Prema HIBERNATING

Reputations:
    I am taking some time off for travels, until then:

[​IMG]

Johnksss, ole!!!, D2 Ultima and 10 others like this.
  3. Meaker@Sager

Reputations:
    Happy travels, have fun :)

Donald@HIDevolution likes this.
  4. Alejo1707

Alejo1707 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Man...though life for you and for honest modders who tried to get the most out of their Clevo's, maybe it's too late now to show some support and maybe you are already over it, but hope everything is better and to see you back on track helping people, good luck with the Prema project, I'll keep an eye on you if you don't mind. I'm just getting into modding so that's why my reply is this late :p

5. Jumpwired

Jumpwired Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Oh wow. Awesome :notworthy: Glad to be part of the team.

Thank you very much :)

Safe travels :vbthumbsup:

Johnksss and Mr. Fox like this.
  6. Scerate

Scerate Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    so after almost 1 yr of having the shunt mod i wanted to give a little feedback and undid the mod just for the sake of it + wanted to look what happened so far, removing the liquid metal was quite easy and was still relatively liquid and looked good even after transportation cold/hot different humidity etc. but yeah it seems the gallium in the LM eats away the solder, the RS3 shunt actually came off after i slipped a bit and without much of a force, don't worry the card still works after i resoldered the shunt. What i immediatly noticed was that my 1911-1923mhz clocks dropped to about 1730-1780mhz and they moved up and down like mad according to MSI AB, i expected that yeah but damn after all this time with that mod i never thought it would be that bad but seemingly i was wrong :D so i think i either stay that way and hope Volta MXM get's here or i just do it the right way and buy a programmer to flash the vbios chip like some of you did, with quite good results, cause so far the book still runs like a kitten after some magic sparkles.

7. Papusan

Papusan BGABOOKS = That sucks!! STAHP! Dont buy FILTH...

Reputations:
    New version released today Futuremark 3DMark + TimeSpy 2.4.4264 (February 12, 2018). Nice... Today's standard. New version out once a weeko_O
    Improved

• Improved score validation checks. Result submits from previous versions will no longer be eligible for the 3DMark Hall of Fame.

Vasudev likes this.
  8. Meaker@Sager

Reputations:
    It's good, hopefully they can tighten things up.

9. jaybee83

jaybee83 Biotech-Doc

Reputations:
    so guys! ive seen @Johnksss playing around with the corsair ddr4-3800 sticks, but has anyone tried the 4000 sticks yet? i know i know, unlikely to reach full speed, ive had my fair share of experience with the 3000 sticks, that to this day only run up to 2933 in my machine :D still, curious to know what kinda experiences people have had.

with john reaching around 3460-3600 on the 3800 sticks, one could assume that 3600-3733/3800 might be possible with the 4000 sticks...

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi Max 2 (Oxygen) using Tapatalk

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018 at 2:36 AM
    tranquil911 and Vasudev like this.
  10. tranquil911

tranquil911 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Same here re not being able to go beyond 2933 (16-17-17-39) with 2x 8gb gskill pc3200 dimms on a DM1 series even with stupid voltage. Best I managed to do was 3004 on a single stick (which is no good to anyone!) Possibly/Probably a limitation of the DM1 platform itself? Cos if you the shaolin master of ram OC cant breach the 3k mark.. then I don't think its ever going to happen :p

jaybee83 likes this.