CLEVO Drivers Update Utility by OBSIDIAN-PC

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by Ultra Male, Feb 13, 2017.

1. a.Techie

a.Techie Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Try muting PC Beep in the speaker properties. Had a similar problem when I installed a fresh build of W10, and this fixed it.

Prostar Computer likes this.
  2. John@OBSIDIAN-PC

John@OBSIDIAN-PC Company Representative

Reputations:
    1)
    Where is your Control Station installed?
    Is it at C:\Program Files\ControlStation ?
    Or is it in the old install dir: C:\Program Files\LaptopTools

If it is in the second you might want to install everything with it´s independent installer.
    The file that creates the task is located at C:\Users\JohnKeeL\Desktop\ControlStation Intall\ControlStation\settings\constrolstation_task.xml

And the error you reported is not there, so you might have a old version. Re-installing Control Station should fix it.

2)
    Sometimes we reduce the undervolt if we found systems where it caused crashes at the previous value.
    But you can manually tune it to the best value for YOUR system.

3)
    Re-Install the Audio Driver, should fix it for you.

4)
    Not sure when i will be able to do it....

For the audio noise are you sure it´s not the PC Beep that is activated like this:

[​IMG]

That one needs to be disabled / muted!!!!

MiSJAH likes this.
  3. MiSJAH

MiSJAH Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    P775TM1-G

Cheers.

4. Svargod

Svargod Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi,

Thank you for the quick reply. It is installed in the individual folder, or option 1 as you mentioned.

C:\Program Files\ControlStation

This is how it looks like for me:
    https://imgur.com/sYu2eRa

And second image with pathway:
    https://imgur.com/gtmvWfX

5. John@OBSIDIAN-PC

John@OBSIDIAN-PC Company Representative

Reputations:
    The path in the schedule task is wrong.
    Just edit it in Windows task scheduler.

Sent from my MI Note 2 using Tapatalk

6. Chastity

Chastity Company Representative

Reputations:
    @John@OBSIDIAN-PC

Any plans for Muxer control in Control Station? Would be nice to toggle MSHYBRID/DISCRETE from app instead of spamming F2 all the time I want to switch. :)

7. joluke

joluke Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    @John@OBSIDIAN-PC where can I get the 1.0.19 version of SBX for my laptop!? Kinda hate the new version (the overall design)
    (P775DM3-G with 6700k and a 1080)

8. codral

codral Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hey guys,

Cheers for the suggestions but the noise, I've disabled all that stuff above, the beeping/fuzzy/static noise seems to be prevalent when watching netflix or other video (tried chrome and firefox), sometimes it'll just perk up as CPU use increase... I've noticed in the the past but changing to high performance has always fixed it, i figured the motherboard powers down a line filter or something in low power modes, but i've no idea if that's a thing... Cheers!

I'll try a fresh install of everything but I need to find some kind of Clevo uninstall tool (preferably for all drivers and software), trying to avoid having to do a windows refresh to confirm when exactly during the install of fan control and control station it went awry or even if it's a coincidence.

I will mess around with some of the fan profiles to make sure it's not a fan ramping up and down i'm hearing but am not sure how likely that is, whether i'm hearing acoustic or chassis vibration or it's electrical interference?

One other one, any future plans to bring Intel HD uV to the software? I usually run mine at -80mV and seems to do a bit better on temperature when i'm using HD on something GPU heavy like 20+ tabs in chrome?

Cheer guys

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  9. edit

edit Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I probably sound like a broken record by now but is there any chance of turning OFF those Lid Leds?
    I kinda gave up hoping, the black duct tape over them looks like a permanent thing but I guess I had to try once again to ask for that feature...

Thank you !

10. -BaTaB-

-BaTaB- Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I think he already said that he will try to fix that as soon as he can get his hands on a laptop model with those lid leds but if he can't get one it's not feasible.