Clevo BIOS Thread

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by Blacky, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Forestay

Forestay Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi thanks for the response. Yes everything matches i got the full dump bios files from the vendor including ME. EC is in a seperate folder The main image is 8mb. There is also fpt.exe and fparts txt included.

2. t456

t456 1977-09-05, 12:56:00 UTC Moderator

Reputations:
    Then your eeprom has to be 64MBits. You can check this by looking at the part nr. on the chip. The service manual also lists this, but motherboard revisions can deviate from the manual, so it's better to verify the real thing.

3. Reaz Ahammed

Reaz Ahammed Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi,

I have a Clevo W355SS laptop, bought it from England. Last couple of week its take long time to open(Boot Screen). After net searching found that the cause of this problem is BIOS was backdated, Then I download a Bios near this model (didn't find actual Model BIOS). After that my laptop's Dedicated Graphics (Nvidia 850M) not detected in Device Manager & internal Microphone not working. [​IMG]
    I need the bios
    MB Series: W35xSS_370SS
    BIOS Version 1.03.03

4. EverNight

EverNight Newbie

Reputations:
    I'm currently awaiting receival of an XMG Zenith 17 (I believe it's the P870TM1-G Clevo model).

I'm interested in setting up a system similar to this : https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-many-integrated-core/topic/719921 .
    In this link, the user Quant geek has expressed the fact that he had requested a custom BIOS package directly from MSI in order to unlock a specific option which is by default excluded from consumer-level bios distributions.

As I'm running out of time and haven't received the laptop yet, I'm posting here.

Does the BIOS that comes with this laptop have the "Above 4GB Decoding" option enabled? If not, is there any reseller/customizer/overclocker capable of supplying a stable enough version so that I don't wind up bricking a considerably expensive laptop?

5. Prema

Prema Your Freedom, Your Choice

Reputations:
    Yes!

EverNight likes this.
  6. spec0s

spec0s Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hello i have obsidian p670rs-g 17inch model with 1070gtx and intell i7 6700hq. what is the latest bios for this model i run now 1.05.07 it shows as vulnerable for latest intel (SA-00086) security flaw. is there prema bios for this model please ?

7. Blash

Blash Newbie

Reputations:
    Any chance to get one for p651se?? im encountering problems with "current limit throttling" that cannot be solved without a modded bios.

Thanks

8. Prema

Prema Your Freedom, Your Choice

Reputations:
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    Lynx2017 likes this.
  9. Lynx2017

Lynx2017 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    ole!!! and Prema like this.
  10. RavageVec

RavageVec Newbie

Reputations:
    Hello Prema,
    could you send me a link for your BIOS MOD for P370EM.
    I´ve an issue get the Intel 7260 Wlan device to run. Hope your BIOS will help to get it work.