Clevo BIOS (older models)

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by Blacky, Feb 19, 2011.

1. woodzstack

woodzstack Alezka Computers , Official Clevo reseller.

Reputations:
    wow that's an old model. Worst case might be able to help you if you can't find it later.

2. PetranEVO

PetranEVO Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    BIOS 0.13 Jan 2009 Sharebee link (ISO file)
    Thanx to Renovatio Unknown (Sager version)
    Standalone BIOS 0.13. Burn the ISO on a CD and boot from it. It will do everything automatically.

For the M57RU please someone update the link!!!

3. bemmy

bemmy Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hi, can anyone send me bios for D900C 1.00.22/13N (vista keyboard), I have failed GPU 8700M GTX and just acquired HP FX3700M but my current BIOS is 1.00.10 which won't detect the new GPU card.
    My laptop is Falcon Northwest DRX so will appreciate if anyone can send me the link or point me to where I can get the bios file.

Thanks

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  4. electrosoft

electrosoft Tick Tock Clarice....

Reputations:
    Looking for:

Clevo Nvidia Quadro K1100m vBIOS
    Clevo Nvidia GTX 765m vBIOS

Let me know if you have either of these archived somewhere or if you actually have a machine with the Clevo K1100m or Clevo GTX 765m and would be willing to make a copy of your vBIOS(es).

5. Anders Ingwersen

Anders Ingwersen Newbie

Reputations:
    I need help i have an p170hm clevo and my GPU died then i was told nvidia gtx 260m should work in it so i bought it because it was cheap and i just wanted it show a picture again.. [​IMG]
    And now i got a picture and that is nice but i can't install the gtx 260m (Notebook) driver to it. it says it cant find the hardware when i try to install it.

Bios cant recognice the gpu.. :/

Should i just update bios and which version should i use?

Picture from bios: http://imgur.com/WaBSoNZ

6. Anders Ingwersen

Anders Ingwersen Newbie

Reputations:

I just followed this guide and now it works! i am so happy! :D - http://null-bin.blogspot.dk/2015/08/how-to-modify-nvidia-notebook-driver.html

Blacky likes this.
  7. Blacky

Blacky Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    jaug1337 likes this.
  8. gameboy3800

gameboy3800 Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    tl;dr: the old D700t/NP7620 system is rare, and i can't find a bios update for it anywhere. need to update to see if i can get my replacement gpu to work and have a better chance of a p4 661 chip to work.

long story: hello all! i have a very old and uncommon Clevo D750tw / Sager NP 7620 (also called D700t, released about the same time as the D900t). it's basically a 15-inch version of the d900t with a weird circuar mouse pad that i've never seen on any other computer.. this machine has plagued me for years as i've tried to get it up and running time and time again. it used to only show a black screen on startup. every once in a blue moon it would post normally, but it always died again a couple minutes later. i found out that the system fan header on the motherboard had died, so i rewired the system fan to a usb plug and now it can run for as long as it needs! i've managed to get a majority of the drivers i need in order to get it to run windows 7 alright. but i'd like to get the latest bios for it to see if i can get it to recognize the new video card i have for it. the old one shows display, but as soon as you install a driver to it it becomes an artifacted mess. it originally had a ati radeon x800 256mb gpu. i got a replacement x700, but it only shows a black screen with it installed. so i'm wondering if a bios update can fix that and i can get it to work as it should. i have looked all over the internet to try and find a bios update for this old machine, but i can't find one for the life of me. the one or two i did find came from very sketchy lookin sites, so i avoided them.
    it also has a pentium 4 570 at 3.8ghz 115w, and it idles at like 65c even with cleaned out vents and arctic silver 5 thermal paste. i'm not sure if it would support a p4 661 3.6ghz 86w chip with the current bios it has. with the 661 chip it would make it be actually usable. because as it is now it's just way to hot to run for an extended period of time.
    i'd also like to know what video cards can this machine support? it has the same connector as seen in the d900t/d900k and m59k. if given the option, i'd like to toss in an nvidia 7000 series card.

full system specs for those who need it:
    Pentium 4 570 @ 3.8ghz 115w processor
    Intel 915g chipset (if it matters)
    ATi Mobility Radeon X800 256mb (i also have a x700 256mb, but it's not working for me)
    2gb PC 333mhz DDR1 memory
    80gb Intel 320 series SSD
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 32-bit
    top case badge is WidowPC (if it matters)
    current bios version is V146 1.00.03wd
    vbios revision: board juclub10.t02
    vbios build date: 2004/12/27

d700t (1).jpg

9. rachmaninoff

rachmaninoff Newbie

Reputations:
    I am trying to download the latest BIOS/EC for de M860tu via de mediafire-link above but I get a DNS-error on Go.notebookreview.com.

Is there a problem on my side or is the link gone?

10. Blacky

Blacky Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    Probably the link is gone. I will need to look into it.