Christmas 2017

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Fishon, Dec 8, 2017.

1. HTWingNut

HTWingNut Potato

Reputations:
    You're right! LOL.

hmscott likes this.
  2. HTWingNut

HTWingNut Potato

Reputations:
    Used that concept and thanks to the owner of the growling vocals used with permission for this little gem, lol. (hint: MoiMoi = the two Babymetal girls singing, their names combined Moa + Yui = MoiMoi).

hmscott likes this.
  3. Midas Touch

Midas Touch BGA Loving Enthusiast

Reputations:
  4. HTWingNut

HTWingNut Potato

Reputations:
  5. Fishon

Fishon I Will Close You

Reputations:
  6. Gabrielgvs

Gabrielgvs Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    You jest, but I don't think you really have a true appreciation for this silly BS. On Christmas Eve somewhere between 11pm and midnight, all you could hear at my house was some freaking moron firing off shot after shot of what you could tell were rifle rounds, from what was presumably a new "toy". You might think I was jumping to conclusions, but I've heard enough actual accounts of family members here in the South gifting each other value packs of 00 buckshot. :vbrolleyes:

7. Support.2@XOTIC PC

Support.2@XOTIC PC Company Representative

Reputations:
    The plan: Kid gets up early, we go open presents, and then we nap/relax as all the toys are played with over the next couple of hours.

The reality: Kid gets up early, we go open presents, and then kid decides that what really needs to happen is that we go outside and play / have a snowball fight at 8AM when it's 6F out. I mean, I did it, but that was not how I pictured that day going.

8. Rhodan

Rhodan NBR Expert of Nothing

Reputations:
    Worked for us, for the last 2 days!!! She spent yesterday and most of this morning building her latest lego. Stayed in bed reading till 2:00PM today, this never ever happens.

9. Support.2@XOTIC PC

Support.2@XOTIC PC Company Representative

Reputations:
    Jealous. While it's always fun to play outside, I would love to have waited until the afternoon, when it was at least 15F out there and somewhat sunny.

10. Fishon

Fishon I Will Close You

Reputations:
    Yeah, you're right. I'd say the Hispanics in the unincorporated areas here are only one up on the rund as far as intelligence goes toward these things. Too many think they're gauchos (gang or cartel the closer you go into the metropolitan areas) around here, but I can only imagine the level you're dealing with over there. The passion for guns and whatever lifestyle one seems to gravitate to, or look up towards. And hunting enthusiast seems to be low on the list. You've got a brain? I've got one better...a gun and I love to brandish it. The great equalizer whereby even the greatest idiot commands immediate respect with a gun in their hand.

[​IMG]

Xmas dinner was superb (and I didn't even cook it). :D