Change Task Bar to Black

Discussion in 'Notebook Cosmetic Modifications and Custom Builds' started by aznron911, Jul 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foosa123

foosa123 adsfjldsajflkajsdfa

Reputations:
    i have the vista transorm pack now and boy it looks so cool, although the transparency on everything is gonna take some getting used to, but overall im thrilled!

2. laptoplover

laptoplover Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Ermm... for that Vista transformation pack, do you need another program to run it (SyleXP, WindowsBlinds..), or does it just work on it's own? Does it put viruses into your system and, most importantly, is it easy to uninstall? It looks good on the screenshot!

3. foosa123

Reputations:
    1) no u dont need another program to run it
    2) i dont think it puts viruses into your system...i hope it doesnt >.<
    3) to uninstall you just go to add/remove programs and uninstall it there

4. laptoplover

laptoplover Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:

he thing is, loads of people on here have said that that Transformation Pack is really hard to uninstall and that they've had to reformat Windows! Is that true? I would like another Vista like black taskbar theme, 'cause my parents made me uninstall the Zune theme, 'cause they thought it could muck up my PC. Now I'm back to the normal silver XP theme, it's boring, and my font has gone all big (when I go to change it to Normal in Control Panel it says it already is Normal! Anything I can do?)!!?!

5. streather

streather Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:

i've had problems uninstalling the vista transformation pack so i wouldnt recommend it, in fact i'd avoid it all costs

6. nix

nix Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I removed it...it caused many problems after uninstalling:mad:

7. foosa123

Reputations:
    uh oh! well i think i should be fine with it until i get vista...plus it will fool ppl into thinking i have vista even though id still be running xp :D

8. lixuelai

lixuelai Notebook Virtuoso NBR Reviewer

Reputations:
    The Glass2k on the VTP is really annoying. If you game you should turn it off. It screws up way more than it is worth. Other than that its really cool. Been using it for awhile and no problems so far.

9. foosa123

Reputations:
    when i game (cs:s) there is no transparency...so what kind of games do you mean?

10. OSpencerO

OSpencerO Newbie

Reputations:
    I haven't had any problems with the Vista Transformation Pack and no slow downs at all on any of my computers. I only use the Vista interface in English and don't install any added programs with it. I love it and haven't tried to uninstall it. I don't know if you would have problems uninstalling it. I do know that you can still change your task-bar & icons without uninstalling it. You can also uninstall the added programs after installing them and update Vista Transformation Pack without problems.

[​IMG]

This is my desktop.

While everyone is looking at my desktop I have a few questions. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know where I could find Nintendo DS or m3 perfect icons?
    I would like to clean up the upper right corner of my desktop.

Does anyone know how to crop and make the Superman logo smaller to use as a start menu & welcome screen user image?

Does anyone know how to make a black & yellow Superman logo icon from this image?

Any help on this would be great.

Thank You,

Spencer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.