CF-18 Drivers and Buttons

Discussion in 'Panasonic' started by Zippy-Man, Nov 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abd

abd Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Ahh, that explains why so many cf-18s don't have the switch as well then. Any idea how i can permanently disable it?

Still haven't figured out the software keyboard but it dawned on me the "writing" driver turned out to be handwriting so i'm still missing a driver for the keyboard. Do you know where i can find it? Searches not turning anything up and jp pana site doesn't list it.

2. Alex

Alex Super Moderator

Reputations:
    I will look for it later for you
    I will be an application,not just a driver

Alex

3. abd

abd Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Found it - http://pc-dl.panasonic.co.jp/cgi-bin/itn/toughbook/dl02.cgi?main=765

meiskb_18_1_d030320.exe

I must be loosing it, it came up with a search for an application and i thought why didn't it come up listed for the model, checked again and there it was :eek:

Still any ideas on getting the wwan lights to go off for good much appreciated if i haven't used up all your patience ;)

4. abd

abd Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Note to self: try and work it out before asking :rolleyes: managed to work out that as the switch lights up immediately with the power on i won't find the answer in windows. Found wireless modem option in bios and switched it off. It helped to know what the switch did. No more annoying flashing light :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.