Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by j95, Nov 13, 2017.
Updated OP *5.0001.1.88*
Need to re-install?
- Keep Hotkey folder files.
- Disable Hotkey task.
- Uninstall CCC 5.0001.1.76 (Revo uninstaller) -> reboot
- Install v5.0001.1.88 -> reboot
- Open CCC, set "Performance" mode and fans to "Auto".
- Open Flexikey, set custom colors, then exit CCC.
- Run hotkey_settings.bat as admin.
- Task scheduler, enable Hotlkey task, and finally reboot.
I just wanted to check and see if this is has any issues with the EVOC Clevo P870TM1 with Nvidia drivers 397.93?
I use MSI Afterburner for my GPU overclock and the BIOS for the CPU overclock, so I don't need the CCC for anything other than fan control + lighting. So I would like to apply these changes if its supported. Just wanted to check and make sure first.
Thank you for answering!
It appears the latest graphics drivers are NOT supported.
Separate names with a comma.