1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

Can't make streaming video full screen

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by onlycopunk, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onlycopunk

onlycopunk Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    So I've been having this problem ever since I got my laptop, which is in sig. I have all the updated drivers and everything, my computer is all up to date. BUT I can't make streaming videos go to fullscreen, like youtube videos and such. It just give me a white and gray screen. I can still hear the sound just no video. Has anyone else run into a problem like this before?

2. Riemen

Riemen Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Try right clicking on the video, go to Options and isable Hardware acceleration. If this doesnt help, update your graphic-drivers.