Can ebay be mentioned during buy/sell on NBR?

Discussion in 'Marketplace FAQ, Rules and Guidelines' started by WoofWolf, Jun 24, 2020.

1. WoofWolf

WoofWolf Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hi everyone!
    Just wondering if this is allowed or not, lets say you create a wanted ad that you want to buy something but with a criteria to make the actual sales via ebay account if they have one. I got burned buying on gumtree years ago however it left a unpleasant experience when buying through websites that do not have money back guarantee.

2. RMSMajestic

RMSMajestic Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Yes you can.
    But usually the price on feebay would be 15-20% higher due to the fee and risk. And if you are looking for magical deals to be listed on feebay then it really needs to be something someone's urgently wanting to get rid of. (And usually for $30 or below items I might just wanna throw these away given the hassle and risk of listing/selling on feebay)

Here on NBR the advantage is to deal with some one who you know more about. The forum rules forbids paypal F&F in the listing but privately I have send/received $500 or more to and from forum members. The disadvantage here, is liquidity (like, I'm replying to a post from 1/2 a year ago.)

Ultimately it's the counterparty whom you wanna trust.