Bye Bye Apple....I am DONE!

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets' started by kojack, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Epxiahs

Epxiahs Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Not surprised, apple is ****

2. MrMogwai

MrMogwai Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I don't have that much of an experience with Apple products, my wife had a work iPhone 6S I believe, and I had to work on an iPad for a while. There is NOTHING that those devices can do that others don't, and in every single case they are cheaper. While using those devices pretty much reassured me in my beliefs, Louis Rossman videos on YouTube pretty much sealed the deal on Apple practises. Never touching that again.
    And what pisses me off is that society buys into that crap. The whole 'breakthroughs' thing, done by Apple, did you know that two years back they invented dual SIM phones? Or that the iPhone 5 was the first bold step into enabling Copy/Paste? Man, what would we do without those bold minds from Genius Bar.
    Recently though even the Apple sheep were puzzled with the cheese grater iMac and it's 1000$ monitor stand. However I may not like Steve Jobs practices, at least he was a bit restrained with his cashgrabs.

Have you seen what they did with the newest one? Radiator not connected to anything. On one side of the machine there is a fan, on the other - radiators. Planned obsolescence in it's perfect form.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
    Vasudev and kojack like this.
  3. kojack

kojack Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Agreed, there were even moans from the sheeple at the release event when they announced the price of the stand for the monitor. Ha ha. Apple has lost its way.

4. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    Yes just like Lumia with win 8.1 which accumulated lots of Other Storage for no particular reason.

kojack likes this.
  5. Nauzhror

Nauzhror Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I'm not sure there is a price for Apple products which I could ever refer to as being a great deal. As far as I'm concerned one cannot get a great deal unless purchasing a great product.

kojack likes this.