But Can It Run Crysis?

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by Mr. Fox, Apr 18, 2020.

1. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    we wont see truly next gen stuff for quite some time....it takes alot too make a game look next gen....cube maps look great and when they added the revolutionary ray tracing the image quality well it looks more realistic but not better....it will take alot....as for crysis 2 yeah i liked it beat it once....crysis 3 twice crysis 1 a million times....never gets old....good old shotty on the insurgents

and @Kunal Shrivastava thanks for that made a nice difference for me...sometimes small changes can have a profound impact

Kunal Shrivastava and Clamibot like this.
  2. seanwee

seanwee Father of laptop shunt modding

Reputations:
    While i like open world games, I do not like the ones where you have to grind through like fallout/elder scrolls. I simply do not have the luxury of time anymore. And I don't know why exactly but i always seem to lose interest in a game after 40? 50? hours of gameplay, outstanding as the game may be.

I still haven't booted up horizon zero dawn after beating the main story. The DLC portion remains untouched. Maybe I'll regain the interest in a year or two.

JRE84 likes this.
  3. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    finally i was able to get crysis enhanced working on my craptop...it looks bland and lack of detail from afar.....sure when you look close at things theres incredible detail but when your playing the game and everythings zoomed out yeah looks not so good....so i decided to add blackfires mod to it(lighting) and it looks corny.....overall now i see why crysis remastered looks the way it does...in action its a step up...and when people compare with unrealistic pictures of action the modded crysis looks better but you dont play the game with the gun zoomed at the ground and if you do i reckon your Kill to death ratio aint as pretty.

4. unlogic

unlogic Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Hi, guys! Anyone bought the Crysis 2 Remastered? Is it worth it? Any bugs or performance issue?

EGS has the $10 coupon now. It's so hard to resist temptation:(