Burnout Paradise - FIX THOSE CRASHES!

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by freaksincostumes, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rclearf

rclearf Newbie

Reputations:
    I'm having the exact same issue. I also have a multicore AMD processor. I talked to an advisor and they couldn't figure it out and said someone might be in contact with me. If I get an answer that works I'll post.

2. pkg81

pkg81 Newbie

Reputations:
    Was having the SAME problem. I managed to get this damn game to work for me. For me, it was an audio issue. Okay, what I did was to lower my sound settings to the lowest Hz. If you're on 24 bit, 44100 Hz (Studio Quality) then you should to change yours to 16 bit, 44100 Hz (CD Quality). This is what I did and BAM IT WORKED! I've had this problem in the past with Dead Rising and I thought I'd give this a go. I was SO close to giving up. I hope this fix works for you.

SPECS:
    CPU: AMD 1090T w/ Coolermaster Hyper 212
    Motherboard: MSI 870A-G54
    Ram: G.Skill 1600 Mhz 4 GB
    Graphics: Gigabyte 6950
    Audio: Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio
    Hard-drive: Western Digital 500 GB
    Monitor: 23 inch Acer X233H
    Case: Coolermaster HAF 922

3. Apollo13

Apollo13 100% 16:10 Screens

Reputations:
    Huh; kinda glad this got bumped. Back when I played this game more I had lots of crashing issues. BSOD on XP, graphics driver crashing and being re-initialized on Vista, not good in either. Though I can't say it's ever crashed on my desktop. Which happens to not have a webcam. Makes sense now. Though it would've been nice if they'd patched these issues.

4. rackbandit

rackbandit Newbie

Reputations:

hey i had to create an acct just to say thx man, this helped me out when my game froze about 10min into game, now it works fine, hopefully it stays fine. thx again man

5. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox BGA Filth-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    I love this game, love the music, and never had a bit of trouble with it. It has never crashed under Windows 7 or Windows 8 on my systems. But, if some folks have experienced issues then those tweaks might come in handy. Obviously, it helped rackbandit... awesome.

I would recommend not applying any tweaks if it's working correctly and not crashing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.