Buisness laptop-elitebook 850 g4 vs latitude 5580 vs

Discussion in 'What Notebook Should I Buy?' started by Scopus, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Scopus

Scopus Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hey im in market for a buisness laptop and currently torn between these 2 laptops. Was initially also thinking t570 but few hundred dollars more than dell and hp. Hp is about 100 dollars more than the dell. They both have same specs 7200u, 8gb ram, 250gb ssd...ive had crappy dell inspirons die on me fast in past why kinna leaning towards hp but read buisness laptops more strong.
    My main consern is durability. I want something strong to last why im considering these laptos which have military testing. But cant choose which
    Thoughts?

2. ZaZ

ZaZ Super Model Super Moderator

Reputations:
    Either one is likely to give you faithful service. If you have a problem down the road it's probably bad luck more than anything else. Dell business class notebooks like the 5580 are well built and serviced.

If you're a stick user, the no center button on the HP is lame, but I believe, you might want to double check, the HP can do dual drives(SSD+HDD), which gives a low cost speed and storage option. There's likely good deals on either in the HP and Dell Outlets.