Bots reading texts for marketing etc, creepy

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets' started by hertzian56, Aug 3, 2021.

1. hertzian56

hertzian56 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Really? Hadn't heard that. I'm not naive, these phones are tracking and snooping devices by PTB, cameras, microphones, location is always available to goog/apple etc, false sense of privacy with "airplane" mode or location supposedly "off". I think even if turned off they can be remotely turned on, even powered from a distance etc if the right level of interest is there in the higher ranks. The serpents know all the tricks that the average person is clueless about lol

Oh btw
    https://www.notebookcheck.net/OPPO-makes-its-next-gen-under-screen-camera-official.553403.0.html

Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
    etern4l likes this.
  2. kojack

kojack Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    etern4l likes this.
  3. Papusan

Papusan Jokebook's Sucks! Dont waste your $$$ on Filthy

Reputations:
    Yep, don't be naiv. But people are their own enemies. They'll accept everything to be able to live their modern life. Just look at how many have installed and regularly use digital cancer as Facebook, Twitter etc on all of their digital equipments.

[​IMG]
    Study Warns Android Phones From Samsung, Xiaomi And Others Are Spying On Users
    hothardware.com | Fri, Oct 15, 2021

Everyone who uses an Android phone has probably had some security-conscious acquaintance ask, "don't you know how much data your phone is harvesting?" Most of us shrug it off as one of the unavoidable circumstances of modern life: you want a smartphone, you deal with data harvesting. Still, some folks aren't so willing to make that sacrifice.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
    Vasudev, 6730b and etern4l like this.
  4. hertzian56

hertzian56 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I remember the second in the trilogy , The Dark Knight, where they use cell phones as sonar to get an image in 3d of rooms and it's not that crazy to me. I mean we're swimming in a pool of EM waves like has never been before in the history of the world. Light waves, sound waves etc affect us indisputably, well these other waves can and do effect us too. Even just normal tech like the under screen camera which will now be coming to samsung is concerning.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsu...ble-with-an-under-screen-camera.572928.0.html

Vasudev and Papusan like this.