Bo Short and Passport

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rodger, Nov 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rodger

Rodger Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Who is Bo Short and what do you know about this network marketing company he started called Passport? I understand it's a scam.

2. Bobby

Bobby Newbie

Reputations:
    Rodger,
    I found a better link that will take you to Bo Short information.
    http://qrush_quixtar_blog.blogspot.com/2004/09/quixtar-qrush-provides-bo-short-and.html
    Get ready to laugh at Bo Short and his joke of a Passport business.

3. Rodger

Reputations:
    Bobby: here are some great questions to ask Bo Short and Passport if you are interested.

Qrush Recommends Bo Short for the TV Show "To Tell the Truth"
    Qrush wants to know, does this remind you of anyone? Qrush just watched the movie “Catch Me If You Can.” The back jacket says, “Inspired by the extraordinary story of a brilliant young master of deception (Leonardo DiCaprio) and the FBI Agent (Tom Hanks) hot on his trail.” And the opening lines of the movie, set on the film studio of the TV show “To Tell the Truth” opens with the show’s Host saying “Our first guest, he’s made a career out of being the most outrageous impostor that we’ve ever come across on this show and you’re going to see what I mean…”

Bo Short reminds Qrush of the shows “master of deception” by the way Bo impersonated an Amway/Quixtar Diamond so convincingly for so many years. But the gigs up now.

Bo Short has for many years claimed he was a former Amway/Quixtar Diamond but always conveniently left out the part about violating Amway/Quixtar’s 70% rule by purchasing a large percentage of his volume thereby not really building a diamond business but instead faking his “Diamondship.” Qrush, with the help of dozens of emails from Qrush fan club members broke this story in detail and now the conservative turned bleeding heart liberal Bo Short is really on the hot seat with his Shorts on fire.

The Proof:
    1. Bo Short confesses, “What I bought was my 6th leg in Honduras.” Come on Bo, Qrush’s sources are telling Qrush you purchased or had someone completely build 3 legs for you, or about ½ of your Diamondship.

2. Even Scott Larsen one of the biggest commie liberal anti-Quixtar guys out there has publicly accused Bo Short of purposeful deception. Larsen under his website topic “Diamonds who bought volume for legs/faked legs to go Diamond” lists Bo & Sandy Short.

3. And Rocket a big Bo Short supporter writing about Qrush’s investigation into Bo Short faking Diamond says “Yeah, that issue with how Bo Short became diamond, geez, I thought he was going to unearth new information. I think its been pretty well known by most what happened there, since Bo decided to tell everyone. Good detective skills QRush.” Rocket just doesn’t get it. Rocket thinks the big news here is who broke the story about Bo Short faking his Diamondship. Qrush would like to RESTATE that the big story is Bo Short’s years of lying and deceit about the topic. Qrush asks this question, “Bo how many years did you pretend to be a legitimate Amway/Quixtar Diamond and how much money did you take in during that period in Amway/Quixtar income, bonuses, speaking engagements, tool income, book sales before you decided to turn your Shorts inside-out? You were the biggest example (golden boy) of everything you claim your against now.

Bo’s Excuses:
    1. The “everyone else is doing it so it must be OK for me to do it” excuse. Bo Short says, “The overwhelming number of emeralds and diamonds…and 1000’s I knew manipulated their volume. It is how we were taught. That is my point though. In my opinion; the business success is built on a lie.” Bo, exactly how many Diamonds and Emeralds did you know? Back to Scott Larsen’s “Diamonds who bought volume for legs/faked legs to go Diamond” he only lists 5. Sounds like isolated cases of abuse to Qrush, of which Bo Short is a part of. By the way Bo, the “everyone else is doing it” excuse is usually not used by kids older than age 10. Kids stop using that excuse when they realize their parents aren’t buying it after a few times of hearing their parents respond, “oh, so if Eric jumps off a bridge, it’s Ok for you to jump off a bridge too?” Even Bill Clinton who badly needed an excuse at the time of his discovered infidelity didn’t use the “everyone else is doing it” excuse concerning Monica Lewinski. Bo since you aspire to be a politician one day you should watch more carefully how your heroes slither out of their troubles. Slick-Willie he may be but you aren’t Slick-Bo just yet (Slick-Bo, has a good ring to it. Maybe a car wax?)

2. The “can’t see the forest for the trees” excuse. Bo Short says, “When you are in it...it is all you know. You do not see it like you do when you leave it. I wrote somewhere that, when you are in a cult you do not know you are in a cult...that is one reason it is called a cult. You may see that as an excuse. I can respect your opinion…” Bo, Qrush is not going to let you off the hook because you wish to apply situational ethics to your poor behavior. Integrity is not measured on a sliding scale. You are the one that said, “I never questioned the integrity of my upline even as a diamond. Shame on me.” Well, shame on Qrush if I don’t question your integrity based on your past and present behavior. In fact, speaking about your integrity Bo, deep down you always knew it was wrong to buy your way to diamond and then represent yourself as having legitimately built your Diamonship, but the money was too good, so you lived this lie for years and years until the money finally dried up and then you “found religion.”
    And this, by the way Bo, is why you need to disclose Passport’s sales figures. Your past deceptions and lies make you suspect. At least let your potential new members know what they are getting themselves into. Qrush believes when it is all over at Passport the people you deceived because you didn’t disclose information they needed to properly make their decisions will feel like rats that swam to a sinking ship.

Qrush’s Conclusion:
    Passport prospects and the Gang of 10 (or is it 8? rumors have it down to 7 now) should ask the following questions to Bo Short. Why? Because you need to know the facts. Even Bo Short agrees with me on this one saying “I also believe that by owning a business such as this, it is fair for someone to question my motive. I cannot argue with that…Your questioning that is something I can understand and respect as well…”

1. How long do you stay with the sinking ship?
    2. Will Bo speak honestly with IBO's about his debtload?
    3. Will Bo speak honestly about his wife paying the bills?
    4. What is the refund policy on the garage full of products?
    5. Is Bo still actively looking for a buyer and where does that leave IBO's?
    6. Why wasn't Bo honest about his pin working in Quixtar (for soooooo long)?
    7. Can Bo Short still have character and leadership after so many questionable activities (I did not have sexual relations with that woman)?
    8. Is anyone in Passport truly making money after expenses?
    9. Why doesn't Bo speak honestly about his sales revenue?
    10. Are other Passport IBO's tired of the fluff and looking for real data from Bo?
    11. Who is the Sweat family and what are their intentions on their loan to Bo?

The above statements are based on my experiences and opinions of what can happen to a business when the leadership has poor integrity and gets caught with there Shorts down. Car wax anyone?

4. Rodger

Reputations:
    Hey Bobby, have you looked thru this timeline? What are your thoughts?

<blockquote id='quote'>quote:<hr height='1' noshade id='quote'>Originally posted by Rodger

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2015
  5. Bobby

Bobby Newbie

Reputations:
    According to sources I have read:
    1. Bo Short owes hundreds of thousands of dollars on back debt on Passport
    2. Bo Short bought his diamond pin in Amway and lied about it.
    3. Bo hired stooges to write negative about successful Quixtar diamonds to steal their IBO's.
    4. Bo Short's Passport business is going bankrupt.
    5. Bo Short has only 4 active associates.
    6. Bo Short was under platinum level when he started Passport.
    I was in Bo Short's Amway group and he left us high and dry. Bo Short always quits on people and that is why I highly recommend to not join Passport and be careful of what you read on Quixtar diamonds because most the information is just bullcrap marketing coming from Passport idiots. For more information here is a hilarious site that will crack you up. http://www.qrush_quixtar_blog.blogspot.com
    Bo Short don't know diddley.

6. Bobby

Bobby Newbie

Reputations:
    <blockquote id='quote'>quote:<hr height='1' noshade id='quote'>Originally posted by Rodger

7. Rodger

Reputations:
    Wow. This Bo Short sounds like a real crook. Someone told me Passport is going bankrupt. Do you know if Passport or Bo Short has filed for bankruptcy yet???

8. Bobby

Bobby Newbie

Reputations:
    <blockquote id='quote'>quote:<hr height='1' noshade id='quote'>Originally posted by Bobby

9. Bobby

Bobby Newbie

Reputations:
    Thanks Johnny that was a funny post. Why does Bo Short continue to attack Quixtar? Hasn't it been over three years since he was even in that business? Some people never grow up.

10. Bobby

Bobby Newbie

Reputations:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.