bioshock

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by EricaL, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tree_Burner

Tree_Burner Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    IF you want it on computer, they're $5 each on steam right now.

2. process

process \( ಠ_ಠ)/

Reputations:
    sweet ill pick them up tonight, I enjoyed BS1 but I took my time and followed the story, I didn't even play it on anything other than easy, I just wanted to enjoy the story. I also played it on my friend's xbox. I'm interested in what BS2 has to offer

3. EricaL

EricaL Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    tried it again today, still the same thing - nausea! i've just searched on it, and there are a LOT of people with the same problem. some have problems with fps's in general (but i used to play them on the pc all the time, so it's not the same as my problem), and many have it with bioshock in general. anyone knows how to fix this? i'll try a demo of some other fps (crysis 2 most probably) and see if it's the same or not.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=FOV&btnG=Google+Search&=#sclient=psy&hl=en&safe=off&source=hp&q=bioshock+ps3+nausea&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=afe4d9086b9a4cf8

4. EricaL

Reputations:
    what does this mean?

5. DraXxus1549

DraXxus1549 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Go to the video option and change the FOV option to on and it should stop you from getting sick while playing.

Check this section about FOV to see what I'm talking about.
    BioShock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

6. EricaL

Reputations:
    just tried this again with the horizontal fov lock switch off. it's not as bad as before now re: the motion sickness, but it's still there. as far as i'm concerned, it's a crap game, and i can't get into it no matter how hard i try. i read on it a bit, watched some walkthroughs, but i'm tired of it already. a wrench in my hand chasing the same 2 zombies over and over again. i know it has some political theme that's supposed to blow my conscience away etc, but i'd rather miss out on that and have a good time with some other game. i'm thinking call of duty: black ops? when's the next one coming out? also, can i first download a demo (ps3) first to see if i get motion sickness from it or not? it was never a problem for me on pc. i played so many fps games, unreal tournament (all of them), quake iii, far cry, and call of duty (the first one), and return to castle wolfenstein as well. i don't know why it's happening to me on ps3.

7. H.A.L. 9000

H.A.L. 9000 Occam's Chainsaw

Reputations:
    Tis appropriate...

[​IMG]

8. EricaL

Reputations:
    yeah well i was never one to conform anyway; there're loads of things that are "universally accepted" that i don't like and don't even pretend to like just to fit in, this is one more, so, deal with it.

9. BatBoy

BatBoy Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    We have forum rules here. Most of you have been around long enough to know that this type of posting will not be tolerated.

Thread closed. Follow the rules. No more warnings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.