bioshock

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by EricaL, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrXniick

mrXniick 8

Reputations:
    Yeah.. i have learned from your pattern of posts on these forums that you are quite the troll. Not getting into this argument.

2. EricaL

EricaL Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    what the hell? you are a strange little man.

i've played the game for about an hour, and i haven't found it to be worth the hype SO FAR. plus I don't like playing with the right analogue stick, so MY experience SO FAR isn't good.

What part of that should i spell out for you again?

3. DraXxus1549

DraXxus1549 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    It seems to me that you are not paying any attention to the story, this is not a run and gun shooter. Stop and suck up the story, listen to the diaries. You are entitled to your opinion but a 1/10 for Bioshock is just ridiculous.

4. EricaL

EricaL Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    1/10 is not for bioshock, it is my experience SO FAR.

but then again, i'm still stuck on level 1 (playing at the highest difficulty :p) so to speak, and game/story will probably pick up as it progresses, but so far, it's nothing different that others.

5. TofuTurkey

TofuTurkey Married a Champagne Mango

Reputations:
    I agree with the console not being as accurate as a mouse. I would have been much better at Fallout 3 if I had bought the PC version.

As for the motion sickness: I think the size of the screen may matter, the bigger the screen, the worse the sickness. Personally, seabands, which works on the principle of acupuncture, works very well for me. And it has no side effects at all.

6. DraXxus1549

DraXxus1549 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    There is a video setting that changes the aspect ratio on the 360, if you're playing on that check for that setting it should help with the motion sickness.

7. plattnnum

plattnnum Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    awesome game, play the 2nd one after it's even better IMO

8. mushishi

mushishi Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Don't worry. Bioshock isn't for everyone. I lost my save files half way through the game, and I have zero interest in starting again to see what happens next. Bioshock is on my list of highly overrated games along with Assassins Creed series.

9. mrXniick

mrXniick 8

Reputations:
    Ill take bioshock and assasins creed creativity over more blockbuster shooters like CoD and Crysis. Bioschok had an inventive art style, awesome storytelling and really created one of the most cohesive worlds in a game. Same with AC2/Brotherhood. Great art style and innovative gameplay.

10. Brodygs9630

Brodygs9630 Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    This.

Bioshock isn't for everyone. And for the topic starter, your obviously not paying attention to the story. They aren't zombies, they're slicers (those who have gone mad due to the power of atom, plasmids, ect.). May not be %100 accurate, but close :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.