BGA Venting Thread ;)

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by FredSRichardson, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Danishblunt

Danishblunt Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    We all would love 5ghz stable with acceptable temps in a notebook without carrying cooling pads etc. with us. You're basicially showcasing the issue, I'm a skeptic, and without any evidence other than words or maybe a screen or two, you can't convince me. I see most users have very high temps, and those who claim that their notebook runs cool and acceptable never provide anything but words, I never get to see any videos proving their point or in mr.fox case even disproving himself. If you want to show skeptics like me that a 8700K can run at 4.9ghz on acceptable temps, then go ahead, play a game like crysis 3 for 15-20min with afterburner or HWinfo overlay and upload it on youtube, if you don't do it, then you're basicially wasting your time. I don't take words from users as evidence as long the majority says the opposite.

2. ole!!!

ole!!! Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    you're making it to be more complicated than it is, its rather simple. grab a good SL CPU for more and you can achieve more. if someone target a 4.7ghz in laptop they can go with 5ghz or 4.9ghz sample on SL for much lower cost than the top 5.2/5.3 difference of several hundred dollars.

with mobile chip theres no such option, though quality is lower a 4.5ghz should still be possible as long as heatsink and dissipation allows it. entire cooling system needs good dissipation and heat capacity with large surface area, most thin notebook will not have that, ever, its just common sense.

and honestly even at my current temp im not satisfied cause its winter time. summer time means up my temp by up to 15 degree. i am trying to add in a small fan to increase dissipation because right now capacity is good but dissipation hasnt changed much from 7700k laptop, whats improved is the CPU and heatsink surface area.

this is the part i love the most, since by standard deviation, your "majority" of people/consumers are not enthuiasts. thats why majority people are not rich, majority people are not genius, majority people are not using common sense, majority people aren't willing to learn, majority people loves to blame than to learn. i could go on, this is the way of the world and you should know that. going by what majority of people say is a mistake in cases like these, though its human nature to do that to save time so i dont blame you, we want info quick.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  3. Danishblunt

Reputations:
    Instead of providing evidence, you keep talking. So as a skeptic I'll just take it as a "I'm talking straight out of my butthole". I'll assume your notebook is running like a fournace as usual, stop wasting my time with "blah blah" and come back once you actually want to provide evidence. You're wasting my, your and everyone elses time.

4. ole!!!

ole!!! Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    instead of looking at facts provided to you, you refuse to use your head and think. i am at a loss, talking to you makes me lose brain cells xD

5. Danishblunt

Reputations:
    Bla bla, furnace not hot, blabla.

10/10 would look at facts again.

Get out of here.

I like how you're so ashamed of your steaming hot furnace that you simply refuse to provide any evidence and keep on rambling. I assume you realized that your little investiment went up in flames, quite literally.

By the way, I got this packad bell notebook here with Athlon dual core, it has 20k CB points and runs on 10ghz, also on 10c at max temp.
    #OleEvidence provided.

Now everyone who is skeptical and demands evidence for my claims now will get replied with look at facts or use your head.

#Genius.

6. ole!!!

ole!!! Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    :) you dont have to be ashamed of being stupid lel

nice try tho :3

7. Danishblunt

Reputations:
    Dno why I assumed you were able to read and process information. My 10ghz athlon just went to 20k cinebench points cuz of uberhack btw. Better believe the facts presented bruh.

8. ole!!!

ole!!! Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    :3 i'd refer to some funny meme but that would probably hurt your feelings so i'll refrain

9. Danishblunt

Reputations:
    Thank you for your consideration.

10. Falkentyne

Falkentyne Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Remember folks, this is the guy who "wrote his own EC" even better than Prema the God, and managed to hack the 7820HK in the GT73VR to run at 5.2 ghz at 1.270v, better than the best desktop 7700K's!

Yes, definitely believe what he's saying. He knows his stuff!
    So now he's jealous of people running 5 ghz on Clevos because he wants to brag about his 5.2 ghz 7820HK stable CPU!
    @Papusan @Mr. Fox

Oh yeah, liquid metal only 1C lower than Kryonaut.

ole!!!, Papusan and Mr. Fox like this.