Best Internet Browser 2020-2021

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by Spartan@HIDevolution, May 4, 2020.

?

What is your favorite internet browser?

1. Avant Browser

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Brave Browser

9.3%
  3. Chromium

4.0%
  4. Firefox

44.0%
  5. Google Chrome

18.7%
  6. Maxthon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Microsoft Edge

12.0%
  8. Opera

8.0%
  9. Pale Moon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Safari

1.3%
  11. SeaMonkey

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. SRWare Iron

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Tor Browser

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. UC Browser

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. Vivaldi

1.3%
  16. Waterfox

1.3%
  1. huntnyc

huntnyc Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Thanks much. Will try it.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Mr. Fox likes this.
  2. saturnotaku

saturnotaku Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    I don’t remember the name but I bought a couple of my lifetime licenses from 3rd party sites and they worked fine. The nice thing about the AdGuard online account is that you can revoke licenses at any time so if you reinstall Windows, you can easily reactivate the software.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

huntnyc, Papusan and Mr. Fox like this.
  3. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox BGA Filth-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    Yes, that is awesome. I wish all software that required online activation had an online license management console like AdGuard and ESET/NOD32. Makes things much easier. No need to email support to ask for a reset or listen to them whine and moan, or deal with nonsense about activation count limits. *flashes dirty looks toward Micro$lop Office*

4. support needed

support needed Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Well said.

They are only about money, power, control, and being in everyone's personal business, and the cyber platform is about the ultimate tool in those regards.

Tech and usgov are pretty much one and the same, and some of these oppressive platforms like fb have been alleged to have been created in concert with gov if not fully by them.

The racial identity politics, social justice, critical race theory etc are all just forms of racial discrimination being used as tools to for power and control. They don't actually care about racism or discrimination.

The Marxist woke cult pretty much believes all of the media narrative (psyop) propaganda they are fed which will tell you what to think, what to believe, who to like, who to dislike, what is true, what is false, who to turn in, etc.

The only way to avoid being tracked and having all your data and personal info sold at this point is to not use any computer devices or internet. Which maybe not a bad idea in the near future.

huntnyc and Mr. Fox like this.