]]>

best gaming projector

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by charlesmilo, Nov 8, 2017.

1. charlesmilo

charlesmilo Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi

I love to play games and spend most of my free time in gaming studios. Now I have plan to convert my room into gaming studio / Home Theater to enjoy amazing entertainment experience at home. The only problem I am facing is I did not know which gaming/Movie projector I should choose. Please do suggest me some with high performance and HD display that did not disappoint me.

Thanks

2. Arrrrbol

Arrrrbol Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    The brand does not really matter, just find one with the fastest response time and lowest input lag. The BenQ HT2150ST and GT1080 are good apparently.

3. Tinderbox (UK)

Tinderbox (UK) Sir Pumpkin Longshanks

Reputations:
    low fan noise is a must for me, loud games or movies can hide the sound but at night it`s not so easy.

John.

4. Tanner@XoticPC

Tanner@XoticPC Company Representative

Reputations:
    Acer's got a Predator-branded one. Seems pricey, especially compared with the BenQ @Arrrrbol mentioned, but I've been pretty impressed with the other Predator branded products, so might be worth a look.

Starlight5 and Arrrrbol like this.
  5. krabman

krabman Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    This on should go over to AVS forum, those boys can give you a lot more feedback than you're going to get here.

6. ekm9311

ekm9311 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hands down its gotta be the Benq HT2150ST. it provides the proper color lumens compared to the white lumens of GT1080 and has a RGBRGB color wheel. In short amazing colors, bright contrast compared to the washed out colors of GT1080. if u go for the GT1080 Darbee it's still does a better job than the predecessor but nothing beats Benq.