[banned scammer] m17x r3

Discussion in 'Notebooks and Desktops for Sale' started by evgasr2, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evgasr2

evgasr2 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    @allur ,
    thanks alot for keeping this neat and tidy,
    lets wait until ericcea receives the laptop and takes some good prictures with the username.
    thank you

2. UltraGSM

UltraGSM ...so many Alienwares...

Reputations:
    I ask you one more time like every day, where is my 500USD???!!! Being so LEGIT not refunding me my money? what de ????!!!

I totally dont understand how this is being tolerated?

evgasr2 keep posting here without providing any tracking number/receipts from the postal deppo, this would be enough to ban him from here.
    second, I demand administrators and mods to check these both users IP's and compare and give details here or to me in private, are these users using PROXY, are these users using same or similar IP's, are these users connecting with IP's from different countries and which countries and list countries connected from for the last 7 days and so on..
    I know how would fraud work pretty well, if evgasr2 and ericea turns out to be one and same person this can easy happen that ericea will actually post photos of a legit m17x r3/4 with his username on it and that would be end of the story? that simple for forum like this? How about taking screenshots of the paypal payment receipts between them two people and showing public? how about if evgasr2 would upload his proof of postage docket that shows from country to country? And yet why there are no tracking number provided by evgasr2? A valid tracking number that anyone can confirm and especially track online here? Tracking number that shows it has been posted from USA to Philipines or whatever country ericea is from?

And why is my 500USD not yet refunded if you piece of crap are so legit? Tell me now!

Do I have to publicize the conversation from my email with screenshots of whats being said and sent to me as an attachments to make this as a backup for what I said in page #1 of this thread? It looks nothing is being taken serious from what I have said and reported.

3. ericcea

ericcea Newbie

Reputations:
    it has been 2 days since evgasr2 said the laptop was shipped through USPS but still no tracking number.

To the admins, please grant the request of UltraGSM of IP Check just to clear my name of being the same as evgasr2.

4. UltraGSM

Reputations:
    thanks for quick input, I do apologize for my suspiciousness hope you understand...and I hope Im wrong about you. Also, what country are you from and which paypal ID did you send your payment to paying him for the laptop and in how many parts have you paid?
    If you can list payment receiver full names as well just to compare to what I have got
    Thanks

5. ericcea

ericcea Newbie

Reputations:
    3 days. still no tracking number.

6. evgasr2

evgasr2 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    il send you the senders address , hope you can get any info with it when it reaches the forwarder.
    thank you

7. ericcea

ericcea Newbie

Reputations:
    Wow. you expect me to get info just from the address of the sender? to think that the supposed sender is your freaking cousin.

This is getting shady...

the forwarder is asking for the following:
    1. tracking number
    2. when is it expected to arrive
    3. what was the addressee of the package
    4. where did the package came from

8. UltraGSM

Reputations:
    what the hell is he talking about??? So he is not the one who posted your laptop now? HAHAHA!!!! O wait it will have to go trough several different unknown third and fourth parties so I can prophecise your laptop will get lost in the post or will get missing so you will not get your money back untill evgasr2 claims insurance on postage? :D
    MODS & ADMINS cant you see whats going on??? ban this rotten trash from forum!!!

Im still awaiting for what I asked in the post above:

9. evgasr2

evgasr2 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    shut up ultra.
    I my cousin said ,if shipping international I have to do the shipment . due to ericca wants to ship to NY , my cousin will ship it.

10. UltraGSM

Reputations:
    you hole you better shut the f0k up you owe me 500usd!!! give my money you thieve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.