[banned scammer] m17x r3

Discussion in 'Notebooks and Desktops for Sale' started by evgasr2, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evgasr2

evgasr2 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    you get that money from him !
    if you didnt make any problems you would have a alien in your hand.

2. UltraGSM

UltraGSM ...so many Alienwares...

Reputations:
    what are you talking about, I paid to your provided paypal accounts, and yet you were the one who made problems avoiding and refusing to:
    1. check the package
    2. inspect the laptop
    3. provide actual photography of the item prior posting

plus you lied and your cousin lied if youre not the one and same person! youre rotten scam!

this scam train should be well banned from the forum like this, and you know you will be banned.

youre are from sri-lanka and clearly not from the states, there's also your facebook page, and please deny this showing photographed todays USA newspaper with your laptop showing this page! and your name on it.

tell me how do I get that money from him??? He has never ever talked to me never ever replied to my emails, and yet only replied to paypal dispute with sentences I already quoted earlier, saying that he has already dispatched laptop to me and yet he stated that he has refunded me twice already as I have purchased it twice from him, I wish I could reach you by hand man you'd be so sorry

3. evgasr2

evgasr2 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    lol dont even know who your messing with , even if you enter my area , your so dead !
    il show my talents if you visit my place il pay the ticket from ireland to FL 327** .
    lets see who wins here, I like the way FOB's speak .
    Also I like to get famous ,please put me in newspaper , il pay you more please put a HD picture of me . sayin I scammed for a laptop . dont forget to put my email and nbr user id .
    also my location .
    after you do this send me the link.
    thank you

4. UltraGSM

Reputations:
    im so dead? youre talks just prove youre being in your puberty or worse, maybe you cant get out of it? Typical scam + new title for you mate KEYBOARD WARIOR

You buying me the ticket to come to your area to accept life threats you throw around here? You dont have balls to get me my money back you are buying me a ticket? Wow man, you really got yourself up at this stage, sadly Im not up for chasing some lowlife like you just to teach some manners, clearly man you have some serious problems and it all clearly visible now, you cant even read english

5. evgasr2

evgasr2 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Ireland people just know real fake English :hi2: Il pay you some extra bucks from my own money to go for a online tuition to learn real English .

LOL the way you talk I remember my friend who was talking the same way when he was 8 years , do me a favor please tell me your age , you sound like a lil kid , paying using dads credit card.
    also typing with iphone is not easy .
    your a rotten scammer , asking for refund after money has gone through .
    im reporting you , asking for more money due to wasting time .
    I cant waste my time talking to a tree or would say simply a animal .
    he has sent the refund and your asking it again and again , which is not fair at all.

6. evgasr2

evgasr2 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    good one!
    my rep is gone down to -100 , lol
    I would never deal with a Ireland guy in my life or wont write that word again.

7. UltraGSM

Reputations:
    Im 27, My family is non of your business, you dare to come say now Im a scammer? I run my own business and I dont care about people like you, Paypal still has claim opened against the transaction to "SAID" your cousins account, please oh please post HIS paypal screenshots of payments being refunded you seem to know so much about whatever has been going on?
    Please post more info about what youre saying its somewhat new to me

you demand ban for yourself posting trash you have posted

8. tijo

tijo Sacred Blame Super Moderator

Reputations:
    Ok, so made sure that the mod team has a copy of the last posts that were deleted, posting private correspondence in the thread isn't a good idea just so you know.

9. tijo

tijo Sacred Blame Super Moderator

Reputations:
    Already got a copy of the paypal dispute and other screenshots, no need to post them again.

I can understand tempers flaring and yes we will take (and took) actions due to what happened here, but what and when is at the moderation team's discretion.

Let us know what happens with the claim tomorrow, going by the now deleted screenshot, you'll have an update tomorrow or friday either way.

10. evgasr2

evgasr2 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    but you should have let other members know the truth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.