Audiophile Corner

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Georgel, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Georgel

Georgel Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    I made a full in-depth review about Beyerdynamic T1 [​IMG]

I hope it helps! I have added comparisons between it and HE6SE from Sennheiser, which I think is a very good comparison point!

2. Georgel

Reputations:
    I have two new videos :)

One about the mighty Sonoma Model One, an electrostatic flagship :)

And one about the tiny Jade Audio EA3, or as some call it, FiiO EA3 :)

3. Georgel

Reputations:
    I posted one in-depth review, about the headponhe I always rant about, HE6SE! :)

I don't think it is perfect, and in fact, I found the time to complain about a lot of stuff, but I liked quite a few parts of their experience :)

https://www.audiophile-heaven.com/2020/03/hifiman-he6se-review-star-is-here.html

[​IMG]\

Up next, an IEM that makes just as much of an impression, iBasso AM05, a little gem for those who like a neutral sound, with good detail :)

4. Georgel

Reputations:
    I made a few new things for you, my friends! :)

First off, I made a more in-depth video review about the Audio-GD Master 19 Amplifier :)

It acts as both a PRE and a full sized, high-end headphone amplifier, with enough power to drive anything under the sun. Pretty magical stuff, and although it is pricey, it is totally worth it

I also made a more in-depth video review about the Tuba Amplifier, or the 2-Tube little smol amplifier from Hagerman

Then, I also made a full written review, about the slightly colored, yet really amazingly-looking and comfy IEMs, Final B1

https://www.audiophile-heaven.com/2020/03/final-audio-b1-in-ear-monitors-iems.html

[​IMG]

5. Georgel

Reputations:
  6. Georgel

Reputations:
    I posted one in-depth full written review, about IMR R2 Aten from UK! I think having 30 signatures from one product is quite amazing, and if you like the idea of a highly customisable IEM, this may be interesting to you!

https://www.audiophile-heaven.com/2020/03/imr-r2-aten-iems-review.html

[​IMG]

I also made a review about the Yamaha YAS-207 Soundbar & Wireless Subwoofer, a setup that may replace more expensive sound theaters, and which costs just 300 USD.