*** ASUS Zephyrus M15 (2020) Owner's Lounge ***

Discussion in 'ASUS Reviews and Owners' Lounges' started by Diversion, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Diversion

Diversion Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Asus Zephyrus M15 is on sale at Best Buy for $1329 (After Student Discount) for the 240hz 3ms, 2070MaxQ SKU.

Still really enjoying my unit.. Wish I could have an unlocked BIOS and or undervolt further than -80mv on the CPU but it's a great machine still... My only complaint is really that the chassis heats up more than i'd like but it's better than some other machines i've used previously.

2. industrial

industrial Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Picked one of these up with the student discount. Pretty nice machine. Moving from a Gigabyte Aero 14 I've been using for 3 years. 17404 Firestrike & 7480 Timespy fresh outta the box on turbo profile. Going to start messing with a little undervolting and custom fan profiles.

The only "issue" thus far is a flickering keyboard when the computer sleeps. Any of you guys getting that yet?

Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
  3. MiamiMac

MiamiMac Newbie

Reputations:
    I have the same issue where my keyboard flashes white when the system tries to go to sleep on its own. Thought maybe this was some sort of notification message.

I did try putting the machine to sleep manually and it didn't flash.

4. UntaintedVenom

UntaintedVenom Newbie

Reputations:
    You can fix this in the armoury create app Uber the lighting menu there's a toggle you can check to disable lighting during sleep