*** ASUS Zephyrus M (GM501) Owner's Lounge ***

Discussion in 'ASUS Reviews and Owners' Lounges' started by Waseem.852, Nov 21, 2017.

1. zerroatlas

zerroatlas Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi i just bought this laptop for gaming but i quickly found out the mouse pad stops working when i type so im unable to aim and move or turn and move in games or type and use the mouse pad and theres a delay before i can use the mouse pad after typing it is rely annoying and i cant find any fixes online or in any settings please help if theres no fix for this im just going to return the laptop . aslo my laptop does not detect my bluetooth razer Leviathan sound bar

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  2. fedd12233

fedd12233 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    bought mine from the Microsoft store(1070 version, gm501gs , they gave me a 10% student discount(i dont go to school i dropped out) also got the 2 year accidental plan for like 150$. paid like $2200 out the door. felt like i got a pretty good deal. definitely want to upgrade the hynix memory but dont think ill ever need 32gb. can i put two 8gb stix in? thanks

3. DONGSQUAD69

DONGSQUAD69 Newbie

Reputations:
    So, the laptop is great and all but does anyone else find that the audio is terrible? Like, it's really quiet and I can't even get any loudness equalization either for whatever reason. What do you guys think?

4. Agyr

Agyr Newbie

Reputations:
    Doesn't the Microsoft Store sell them only with the 1 TB SSHD, without the NVMe SSD? That's why it's so cheap?

5. fedd12233

Reputations:
    nope the one i bought has a 256 samsung nvme m.2 ssd and a 1tb seagate hdd

6. fedd12233

Reputations:
    i dont have any issues with the sounds, the bass is awesome lol especially when its on your lap lol

7. Agyr

Agyr Newbie

Reputations:
    Interesting, the Canadian Microsoft Store only sold it with the SSHD.

[​IMG]

8. fedd12233

Reputations:
    I guess they dont feel the canadians need the nvme power

9. fedd12233

Reputations:
    QUESTION, does anyone know of any legit skins like dbrand has for the razer blade. anything would be cool just would like to customize the feel and look a little

10. fedd12233

Reputations:
    dang this laptop is better overall than any laptop i have tested(msi gs65,razer blade 15) powers through anything! only thing that can use improvement is the battery but hey this is a hot dang gaming laptop! ALSO LOVE THE BASS IN THE SPEAKERS. WHAT A PLUS TO HAVE BASS IN A LAPTOP!!