ASUS ROG STRIX SCAR 3 OR MSI GE75

Discussion in 'What Notebook Should I Buy?' started by nobilitas, Aug 2, 2019.

1. nobilitas

nobilitas Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hello

I would like your opinion on 2 model. One of the first models is asus rog strix scar 3 G731GW-EVO89T with 17", 1tb ssd, rtx 2070 and the second is the msi GE75 RAIDER 9SF 836FR with 17", 1tb, rtx 2070

I'd like to have your opinion. I have some fear. The first is the killer network card of the msi. I heard a lot of trouble from this network card. I have fears about the quality of the chassis for the msi.

Sorry for my english, i'm french and i speak english bad

2. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    theres alot to look at, the keyboard and sound of msi laptops are some of the best in the business. they are both good laptops and I don't think you can go wrong with either, It really boils down to esthetics in this case, pick one you would like based on design...asus Used to be the best msi has advanced crazy fast in the last four years...but yeah they are a wash...I personally would go for the msi because sometimes it's nice to play music and I'm always typing and love their keyboards..And just to be clear im typing on a asus laptop right now, and it's not a great experience. hope I helped...if not maybe a mod can chime in? are there other laptops you would consider?

3. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    https://www.notebookcheck.net/ASUS-...i9-9880H-RTX-2070-Laptop-Review.422957.0.html

vs

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-GE75-Raider-8SF-i7-8750H-RTX-2070-Laptop-Review.411539.0.html

I highly recommend you read both reviews and then decide what pros and cons are good bad or ugly and decide which is better for you...

My initial opinion is correct the speakers are amazing and so is the keyboard in the msi....msi scored 87 and asus 86....so yeah it's still a wash but i'm leaning more towards the MSI

4. nobilitas

nobilitas Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hello everyone. Thanks for taking time to respond to me.

JRE85, I also prefer the msi but his network card worries me a little because the killer have a lot of problem. So I hesitate. I watched all the reviews. They each have their defect and quality. The choice is hard. That's why I ask your opinions

5. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    msi is the better choice, speakers and keyboard should not be over looked