*** ASUS ROG G703GX-XS71 Owner's Lounge ***

Discussion in 'ASUS Reviews and Owners' Lounges' started by Spartan@HIDevolution, Jan 9, 2019.

1. cucubits

cucubits Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I'm also sitting on 303 for over a year now. Not sure if they actually improved anything useful with the new updates. Unless something compelling comes up, I'm not planning on updating.

upload_2020-7-14_15-55-41.png

wilpang likes this.
  2. rmillsg703

rmillsg703 Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Hi all again!

Recently I've had a few power trips, when I turn my laptop plug socket on the power trips. Weather the laptop is turned on before or not. Its not always but 1 in 5 times/randomly and never when using it only when I initially turn them on.

They are both plugged into a multi socket extention, so this may be the issue and am planning on changing this, but has anyone else experienced this? I generally turn the switch on and off daily!

Thinking maybe the cable is shorted or its too much power suddenly required at once?

Thank you all
    Ryan

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

3. wilpang

wilpang Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Is the laptop ok?

4. rmillsg703

rmillsg703 Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    The laptop appears to still work flawlessly.

The plugs are plugged into a multi extention, which is plugged into the wall, usually i press the switch on wall (so both chargers are suddenly powered at once) and then turn the laptop on, and occasionally the power has tripped just form turning socket on at wall

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk