Asus GL702VS GTX1070

Discussion in 'Price Check Forum' started by Arog, May 30, 2019.

1. Arog

Arog Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Hey guys just doing a price check. I am trying to sell my GL702VS but am getting zero interest right now. I'd like to know if it's priced too high. The specs are:

i7 7700hq
    GTX1070
    32GB DDR4 Ram
    1TB mechanical hard drive

I did a vent mod on it as well and was wondering if that is keeping this thing from selling:

[​IMG]

I haven't even gotten an offer on it yet, I'd like $1100 for it because it seems to sell for around $900 to $1000 with only 12GB of Ram on eBay. Thinking about putting a youtube for sale video for it to show temps and stuff when gaming. This thing doesn't even throttle at load with the vent mod when I have it in combination with the laptop cooler with noctua fans. Thinking about including the laptop cooler and a 512GB xpg nvme ssd for $1100.

Also factor in there are no scratches on the aluminum lid at all since it stayed on top of my desk 99% of the time. Just a couple of light scuffs on the bottom panel from setting it down. No weird oil spots or anything on the keyboard or palm rests because I always used an external keyboard and mouse with it.

Selling because I went with a Macbook pro as my laptop recently. I really doubt the 8750 with a six core is that much faster than a 7700hq but maybe that is why it's not selling? Also have it on eBay for the same price and other for sale sites.

AHMED KARAM likes this.
  2. Rengsey R. H. Jr.

Rengsey R. H. Jr. I Never Slept

Reputations:
    For a couple hundred dollars more, people will just buy current RTX laptop.