Ask the Resellers! Questions to Reseller Thread.

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by Ryan, Apr 13, 2012.

1. XMG

XMG Company Representative

Reputations:
    There is no market restriction on such an issue. The minimum order quantity in Clevo is at least 5 units - so buying only 1 unit for you won't be possible for typical European resellers.

I'll highlight this again to our PM team to see if we have interest in adopting this configuration but I can't promise anything yet.

Cheers,
    XMG|Tom

2. Meaker@Sager

Meaker@Sager Company Representative

Reputations:
    It's all down to what each reseller thinks is worth ordering a quantity of.

3. Support.3@XOTIC PC

Support.3@XOTIC PC Company Representative

Reputations:
    Unlikely, you pretty much have to go with someone who already carries that version.

4. justanoobguy

justanoobguy Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    @GenTechPC Hi, I'm looking to buy the Clevo PB71RF-G, however I am wondering if you guys do different keyboard layout. I would like a German Keyboard layout. I am currently in the US, I know I could buy that laptop from XMG since they give option to configure the keyboard to have the German Keyboard layout, but then I have to wait till Christmas when I would be flying back to Europe. It would be nice if I could order the laptop now from you guys. Thanks!

5. GenTechPC

GenTechPC Company Representative

Reputations:
    Can do special order but will take time, you can PM me for details.

6. amorek

amorek Newbie

Reputations:
    Is it possible to order anywhere clevo laptop with 9850hk CPU and 1660 ti GPU (preferably PB71 model)?

7. XMG

Reputations:
    No. Clevo does not offer such a combination. Due to consideration of material control and spare part provisioning, they can only provide a certain number of mainboard variations and since both CPU and GPU are sitting on the same board, they are tied together. // Tom

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

8. xklis

xklis Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    @XMG
    Hi !

Any news about PB51RF-G with i9-9980hk and 144hz display ?

9. XMG

Reputations:
    Sorry, but after checking with the team, it is very unlikely that we will phase-in additional variations of PB51 at this point. We already have too many variations and overall, the 17" is selling much better than the 15".

For 15", thin & light is all the rage now.

Please take a look at our XMG PRO 17 with Core i9-9980HK.

Cheers,
    XMG|Tom

10. xklis

xklis Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    A)- Could you please tell me what are stock PL1, PL2 and turbo time limit values on i9-9980hk for your 'PRO 17' ?

Important thing: can they be changed ? (see this post as example: http://forum.notebookreview.com/thr...0-owners-thread.820539/page-202#post-10883267)

I mean if i click "ok" to confirm my new modified values, when i reopen that section will i see them or stock values will be brought back once again due to clevo bios limitation ?
    If the latter is the case, do you offer any kind of unlocked bios feature to use full cpu power ?

B)- Could it be possible to know what 17.3" FHD IPS 144hz display are you currently offering with 'PRO 17' ?
    I mean brand and panel model.

C)- Do you replace stock thermal paste on both cpu and gpu with a quality one like thermal grizzly kryonaut ?