Ask the Resellers! Questions to Reseller Thread.

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by Ryan, Apr 13, 2012.

1. JCordero31

JCordero31 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Does @Donald@HIDevolution do price/configuration match? and if so do you still offer the NBR discount after the price/configuration match? Also if you offer the match can we modify the options after the match? Hidevolution has options like The LM and Fujilopy id like to add and 3 YR warranty with the 100 minimal backlight bleed that the other site does not have

2. Donald@HIDevolution

Donald@HIDevolution Company Representative

Reputations:
    Please feel free to call me Toll Free at 1-888-666-3418 Extension 44 to discuss all of your questions.

Ultra Male and JCordero31 like this.
  3. JCordero31

JCordero31 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I will soon TY

4. mrmylanman

mrmylanman Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    @Donald@HIDevolution I was corresponding with you on your website yesterday about the P750TM1-G but I think I might like the P775TM1-G's looks a bit better, and a larger screen might be helpful. My question is, I have had a P750DM in the past and am familiar with the size of it (I gather the P750TM is the same dimensions), but I'm a little concerned that the P775TM might be a bit too large.

I tried finding comparison pictures of the two laptops, but turned up empty. Is it possible to see the two machines side by side?

Additionally, do the 775TMs run noticeably cooler than the 750TMs?

Thanks again for all the help you've been so far.

5. JsCoolDart

JsCoolDart Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I'm in the market for a new notebook and am drawn towards Sager/Clevo resellers because of their amazing customer support over brands like Dell and HP- but these devices seem more focused towards professionals than end users who seek mobility- I was wondering if this is going to change moving forward with shifts towards more portable form-factors with skews with lower-end GPUs like the MX150 and longer battery life?

6. Donald@HIDevolution

Donald@HIDevolution Company Representative

Reputations:
    Yes, the two 15.6" versions have the same dimensions.

To compare dimensions between the 750 and 775, please scroll down almost to the bottom of the Customizer, just below the Add to Cart button, and click on the Specs tab for all of the detailed specs.

When you get the Grizzly Conductonaut + Fujipoly Extreme Thermal Pads upgrade, the temps for both models are virtually the same.

For any additional questions regarding your particular order, please either email me a Donald@HIDevolution.com or call me at 1-888-666-3418 Extension 44. Please keep public forum inquires to general information (just as you did here).

Ultra Male likes this.
  7. ADisturbingMan

ADisturbingMan Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi. I own a Clevo P177SM and recently my AMD GPU died off so I ordered a NVIDIA Geforce GTX 980M but the system does not recognize it and won't run it. NVIDIA drivers fail to install every time. I tried DDU wiping AMD and NVIDIA and going for it again, same issue. NVIDIA support tried everything for about an hour and finalyy told me it should be an hardware issue, can I not upgrade the P177SM to a 980M?

8. Eurocom Support

Eurocom Support Company Representative

Reputations:
    Check our website Upgrade section - we have upgrades for all Clevo models listed there including P177SM.

9. ADisturbingMan

ADisturbingMan Newbie

Reputations:
    The 980m is in fact there, so any idea why my system won't recognize it? HWinfo does.

10. Eurocom Support

Eurocom Support Company Representative

Reputations:
    If you purchased GTX 980M from Eurocom just fill their Support Form and they will help you [link to own site removed by moderator - read forum rules]
    You need to use modded drivers to get GTX 980M working.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2018