Ask the Resellers! Questions to Reseller Thread.

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by Ryan, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Bongripper666

Bongripper666 Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Just played around with your "EVOC High Performance Systems P775DM3-G 17.3" Custom Built Gaming Laptop w/ nVIDIA GTX 1060, 1070 or 1080" and it sums up around 2000$ for the 3k+1060 configuration and 2400$ for 4k+1070. So 2400$ would be my price range.

2. Donald@HIDevolution

Donald@HIDevolution Company Representative

Reputations:
    @Bongripper666, we really need to get this conversation off the forum. Please call me on Monday at 1-888-666-3418 Extension 44 between 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM Pacific Time.

3. Naughtmare

Naughtmare Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I am not sure if this is the appropriate place for this question, but nevertheless here goes.
    I own a Sager NP8258/P157SM-A. Its currently running 4700MQ, 24GB RAM since I'm lazy to buy 16 more, and 870m. I looked on XoticPC and Sager's own website but can't seem to find what I want. I am interested in something with the following:
    i7 7700/7700K, 1070GTX, 15.6" with 120HZ Panel (obviously 1080p).
    NP9153 comes with the process and GPU I want, but not the panel. NP8157 is basically the upgraded 8258 I own, which has everything but the CPU i want (7820HK). Is there any way that my combination is available?

4. Leon321

Leon321 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Have a look at P751DM2-G, it has the panel, cpu and gpu options.

5. Naughtmare

Naughtmare Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Well I looked around, Obsidian is the european market seller for these, and xotic has the P750, which does not have the HZ. Any other sellers in US that carry this? Sorry for bugging you again.

6. Leon321

Leon321 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
  7. Willem1990

Willem1990 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Looking for a european reseller that will sell me a P950HP6... Preferably France, Germany, Belgium or the netherlands. I've seen xoticpc sell it (http://www.xoticpc.com/sager-np8950-clevo-p650hp3.html)

I don't want the max q 1070. I want the normal 1060 gtx :)

EDIT: I'll also settle for an US reseller that sells via an EU warehouse... Just need good customer service

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    Phoenix likes this.
  8. Phoenix

Phoenix Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    My recommendation is to get it from HIDevolution. Their customization options in terms of configuration is superb then in my experience, they have some of the highest quality control standards and the best thermal paste jobs so you are sure to receive a laptop that works great out of the box and doesn't overheat.

Here's the link:
    EVOC High Performance Systems P950HP6 15.6" Custom Built Gaming Laptop w/ nVIDIA GTX 1060

In addition, since you are an international customer like me, they have a global warranty for a bit more but it's worth it as it covers shipping costs to and from your house to them two times a year.

Also, if you email donald@hidevolution.com and tell him your NBR Forum username, you can get a tiny discount, not much but hey, every penny counts.

See my experience with them here:

HIDevolution - The Best Company I ever dealt with

HIDevolution's Warranty!

Lemme know when you get it I can help you tweak it if you want since you'll be an EVOC Gaming Team Member

These are the tweaks I do:

1- Uninstallation of all the Windows Store Garbage Apps
    2- Removing all Windows 10 Privacy Invasion stuff like Telemetry, sending your keystrokes to Microsoft, automatically installing suggested apps in the background, allowing Microsoft to conduct experiments on your laptop, disabling automatic driver updates through Windows updates, disabling Windows 10 ads, disabling cortana, etc.
    3- Removal of nVIDIA and Intel Telemetry
    4- Adjusting a lot of options in PC Settings like disabling Windows Tablet Mode (you have a laptop not a tablet), disabling suggestions appearing in the start menu, disabling automatically connecting to Paid WiFi Hotspots, disabling Game DVR which reduced performance in games, and a lot more.
    5- Replacing Cortana with a much better search tool that finds results instantly
    6- Restoring the classic Windows 7 Calculator and Windows Photo Viewer
    7- Restoring the Classic Windows 7 Start Menu

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  9. Willem1990

Willem1990 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    @Phoenix I just checked those prices for international warrenty for 2 years (the standard in europe, as you probably know). It would mean +400$ and then I haven't even chosen any options yet :(

Kinda blows up the price to the point that it's nearly equal to the 1070 gtx max q model...
    And i'm guessing the tax wasn't included in the price yet!

woodzstack likes this.
  10. Bongripper666

Bongripper666 Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    There is a guide for these tweaks available for sure somewhere? :)

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    jellygood likes this.