Ask the Resellers! Questions to Reseller Thread.

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by Ryan, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Donald@HIDevolution

Donald@HIDevolution Company Representative

Reputations:
    Yes, we ship to the UAE regularly. Many of our UAE customers are forum members here.

Just configure the model you want and click Add to Cart. Then enter your Ship To address as you Checkout and it will show you the available shipping options and their cost before placing your order. You can then decide whether you want to place your order.

Don't forget to email me for Notebookreview member discounts. Donald@HIDevolution.com

Phoenix likes this.
  2. iAhmed-07

iAhmed-07 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    actually i contacted you and had a conversation my email is ahmed.waheed.13@gmail.com.

i am still taking my time to make sure i have the best configuration for my budget. for a newbie it takes a lot of time

3. Donald@HIDevolution

Reputations:
    No worries...We will be here to serve you whenever you are ready!

Phoenix and Prostar Computer like this.
  4. Donald@HIDevolution

Reputations:
    Phoenix likes this.
  5. iAhmed-07

iAhmed-07 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    may i know what's the model of the 1080p 120Hz Display available for P950 on hidevolution? @Donald@HIDevolution

6. Donald@HIDevolution

Reputations:
    AUO B156HTN05.2

iAhmed-07 and Phoenix like this.
  7. Xdrqgol

Xdrqgol Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    @Donald@HIDevolution can you PM with the discounts for members :), I am thinking in purchasing a new rig!

8. Donald@HIDevolution

Reputations:
    No need...it isn't a secret :)

But...I need to know where you are located to quote the Notebookreview discount.

9. Xdrqgol

Xdrqgol Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Sweden

Donald@HIDevolution likes this.
  10. Donald@HIDevolution

Reputations:
    Be sure to select Donald S as the person that helped you as you checkout so I can apply the Notebookreview discount for you.

HIDevolution.com offers Notebookreview Active Members a $30 discount on laptops that are over $2,000, and $20 for laptops under $2,000. This discount can be stacked with the 2.5% cash discount (payment by Bank Wire Transfer (T.T.)). If you are using a debit card or credit card for payment, we will not charge your card until after the discount has been applied. If you are using PayPal for payment, we will refund the discount to your PayPal account. If you are using a 2.5% cash discount payment method we will deduct your discount and send you payment instructions.

To qualify, you must be an active member on the Notebookreview forums with a minimum of 5 posts. When you place your order please put your Notebookreview User ID in the ‘…special requests…’ text box on the BILLING INFORMATION page, just below where you can select me as the person that helped you, as you check-out. Once you place your order we will email your HIDevolution.com Gaming Team Badge that you can put in your Notebookreview signature if you like!

We include all import related taxes to Sweden. We ship first to the UK, then on to any EU country. This way we collect from you and pre-pay the UK 20% VAT, but then shipping from the UK to any EU country is VAT free, and it eliminates all the hassles at Customs were you to import directly from the USA. With International Priority shipping it takes 2 business days to the UK, then another 3-7 working days to your door.

Just configure the model you want and click Add to Cart. Then enter your Ship To address as you Checkout and it will show you the available shipping options and their cost before placing your order. You can then decide whether you want to place your order.

We can usually ship within about 7-12 Business Days after payment received, or parts become available, but we offer a Rush Order of 1-5 Business Days after payment received, or parts become available, refunded if not possible, for a $50 fee. If you would like Rush Order please select it as you Check-out.

jsstp24n5 likes this.