Apple iPhone X

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets' started by Ultra Male, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    Carry 3 phones, use p20 pro for camera, essential and iphone when you want to show-off in your friend's circles. Best of three worlds.

2. kojack

kojack Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Ha ha ha. I will only ever carry one phone. May swap my sim to others, but only one at a time. ha ha.

Vasudev likes this.
  3. Vasudev

Reputations:
    Planning to choose Nokia 8 sirocco since I'm tired of waiting for iphone X SE or X2 or similar.

4. kojack

kojack Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    I spent an hour in best buy yesterday just floating around. I keep getting drawn to two devices in the store...well 3, 1 the pixel chromebook, 2. Surface book 2 15", and 3. The essential phone. I walked around and used everything there. I keep going back to the essential phone. It's the nicest phone available. I tried the pixels, the xl has a terrible screen, I would not be able to use that. Move it off center of your vision and the blue hue is just out to lunch bad. The regular pixel is just not as nice as the essential. Used the galaxy lineup....EWWWWW trash. Played with the iPhone offerings, x is junk, and the 8 is the same as my 6s. In the notebook, the surface book and pixelbook ROCK!

Vasudev likes this.
  5. Vasudev

Reputations:
    Buy everything you like and put those devices in the MS Surface Book/Pro's Sleeve. That way you get best of all worlds like I said earlier.

6. kojack

kojack Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Ha ha ha. Again, nope. I am constantly drawn to the pixelbook, it's just so fast, and well built. There is software available for everything you do now. it's a great platform.

Vasudev likes this.
  7. hmscott

hmscott Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    Is there a new Pixelbook expected soon? i7 still? Is the one you saw this one reviewed 7 months ago?

Google Pixelbook: $1000 of Weird!

Vasudev likes this.
  8. kojack

kojack Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Yes, that is the one I was using. It's awesome. If you have not tried it, it's worth your while to. Premium hardware all the way. The best touchpad I have ever used. The keyboard is awesome, Chrome OS is good too now. So overall it's a great device.

hmscott likes this.
  9. ronaldheld

ronaldheld Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I read that you could buy hardware that has a physical button.

10. Papusan

Papusan JOKEBOOKS = That sucks! Dont wast your $ on FILTHY

Reputations:
    Security: tens of thousands of Apple IDs with password in plain text geleaked

Security: Tens of thousands of Apple IDs with password in plain text geleaked (Symbolfoto, Apple)
    Several thousand Apple IDs have surfaced with the appropriate password in plain text in the database of an app provider. Since two-factor authentication is disabled for the affected accounts, users are at greatest risk.

Vasudev likes this.