Apple being sued by its shareholders. This could get interesting!

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets' started by kojack, Jun 3, 2020.

1. kojack

kojack Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Vasudev likes this.
  2. Sentential

Sentential Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    The one thing unique about Apple was that it was run by engineers for most of it's history. That's.... not the case anymore.

Vasudev likes this.
  3. kojack

kojack Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    No Steve actually had vision. The engineers made it happen. Now it's " let's release the same thing every year and watch the lemmings lap it up.". I'm not going to lie, the iPad has been a game changer for my son who has autism. My iPhone is more stable than any android garbage. But the iPhone in my head can be easily produced and is what everyone as been wanting. Just take what everyone has been stating what they want in an iPhone and that's what's in my head. I create things for a living. I know design and what is a good design. My iPhone 8 was a good design when it was the 6s. Now, 3 years on, it's being Re released as the se. Nothing exciting, nothing new.

It's the same with the hideous notch based phones. Garbage. No vision, no creativity, just trash.

Vasudev likes this.
  4. Nauzhror

Nauzhror Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    My android "garbage" was last rebooted 97 days ago.

My iPhone I am supplied by my employer has to be rebooted frequently or it stops working properly.

Yeah, not buying that iPhones are more stable, at all.

Kalen likes this.
  5. kojack

kojack Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    I have yet have an android phone that is as smooth or stable as my iPhone. And I'm not buying that your android is more stable when a picture will brick it.

6. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    I do a reboot twice on my mom's iphone just before and after charging, otherwise it acts up like you said. Sometime UI doesn't respond for like 5 sec. You can say, its just like Intel-nvidia optimus switching bug that caused minor freezing issues.
    After doing it, I follow similar process for my Android phone out of habit!

7. Nauzhror

Reputations:
    Uhh, except nothing, literally nothing, bricks it. I basically only reboot it if I forget to charge it before it reaches 0% (It gets 4-5 days of battery life usually, so I rarely let it get that low.).

8. kojack

kojack Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    You don't read tech news. A wall paper will brick your android phone. Just by displaying. Please. Android is inherently more unstable than ios.

9. Nauzhror

Reputations:
    Right. Reading tech news matters way more than actually using android phones daily for the past decade.

I've had multiple iphones provided by my employer, and multiple android phones I've purchased myself. Android has consistently been far stabler.

10. kojack

kojack Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Well. My experience has been the exact opposite of yours. And yes, in the morning I sit with my iPad reading about all the new tech, and I still use my phone, ipad and my laptops for many hours a day.

Here you go might want to read some tech news instead of thinking someone is just a hater for having a different opinion than yours.

https://www.androidcentral.com/cursed-wallpaper-could-crash-your-phone-its-color-profile

I have android devices too, for various reasons, but they are not as solid or reliable as my ios devices.