***Aorus X7 Pro owner's lounge***

Discussion in 'Gigabyte and Aorus' started by cookiesowns, Dec 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SRT8driver

SRT8driver Newbie

Reputations:
    Got my new Aorus X7 Pro-Sync (love it!!!) Need to get a second power supply (one for office, one for home). Anyone know were we can get the same one (full 200w) that comes with the unit?

liljuny likes this.
  2. liljuny

liljuny Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Got mine a couple of weeks ago. I already have a adequate backpack which fits the laptop properly but looking into getting a neoprene sleeve...
    Its just that because of the exhausts giving it a bit more length, was wondering if anyone knew neoprene sleeves that definitely fits the X7 Pros?

Also was still looking at the B7 backpack. Is it worth it?

3. liljuny

Reputations:
    If you are in the US then HIDevolution should have them
    http://www.hidevolution.com/chicony-200w-power-adapter-a11-200p1a.html

A guy there called Ted is super helpful.

If you are in the UK like me or outside of the US then I am not sure where exactly but try and search for:

"Chicony 200W Power Adapter A11-200P1A"

I think sometimes they are branded as Samsung instead of Chicony.
    And make sure its not a 4pin connector! ( I think the Samsung ones have the 4ppin connector which is the wrong type for the Aorus X7 Pro...)

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
    SRT8driver likes this.
  4. Vandit

Vandit Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I got he Aorus backpack off Amazon for $150 or so. It is a really nice backpack. It has tons of extra space inside after you store peripherals, power supplies, mouse, headphones Etc. the compartment sleeve that holds the laptop fits perfectly, but there is a ton of space. They could have made it smaller, but I guess people like to put other things in there. It is really high quality as far as materials go. I recommend it.

liljuny likes this.
  5. TheFallenPenguin

TheFallenPenguin Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    I got my Aorus backpack with my laptop. It's really nice, I'm just not a fan of the color orange.

liljuny likes this.
  6. liljuny

Reputations:
    Yea I wish it was all black. Like the laptop iteself...

7. wiregen

wiregen Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
  8. TheFallenPenguin

TheFallenPenguin Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Will this one fit the X7?: http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Edge-Tactical-Laptop-Backpack/dp/B004NRHM7A

9. liljuny

Reputations:
    It should have plenty of space to accommodate the X7 Pro in there, but I cant confirm it since I do not own that bag...

I can confirm that the Razer Utility Backpack which should be smaller that the Tactical bag does fit the X7 Pro. I had this bag when I had my Blade 14" and liked its simple and all black look, but was worried that it wouldn't fit the X7 Pro. But it just about fit in the laptop compartment of the bag :D
    http://www.amazon.com/Razer-RC21-00...sim_147_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1E35YAD9JMJMVT2P682T

Got the Belkin 17" neoprene sleeve but its not a great fit, surprisingly there is a little too much space in there...
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Belkin-Neop...=1435672615&sr=8-1&keywords=belkin+17"+sleeve

PS: had to upgrade to X7 Pro Sync from the Razer Blade 14 (2014) I loved the RB14 and its form factor was amazing (black macbook like unibody construction.) but when I saw 970M Sli combined with G-Sync, I had to make the swap! Now my slight OCD is playing up because all my peripherals and the bag is Razer and the laptop is not... Still fighting the urge not to make an "unnecessary" purchase of the B7 backpack and the Aorus M7 mouse and mouse pad, and the gigabyte H3X headset... Also Aorus keyboard light is white, why on earth did they make the lighting on the Aorus M7 mouse BLUE???!! I can't handle all these inconsistencies... @_@

10. Vandit

Vandit Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    liljuny likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.