***Aorus X7 DT V6 owner's lounge***

Discussion in 'Gigabyte and Aorus' started by phila_delphia, Apr 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phila_delphia

phila_delphia Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Hi there!

The Aorus Forum is still ****ed up. Spam Bots have taken control and Aorus/Gigabyte are not able to do anything agianst... So I am posting here:

After connecting an external monitor to my notebook via mini DPI I get random bluescreen crashes.

To make things clear: I reinstalled W10 from Scratch. tested RAM and CPU extensively. NOtebook runs flawless without external monitor. Yesterday I connected the external monitor again -> today I had the first crash.

I reinstalled the od dirvers for now - as I did not experience eny problem pre 388.00.

Has anyone of you had the same issue?!

Best reagrds

phila

P.S.: I`ll be crossposting this over at nvidia drivers forum... Just in case...

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  2. DrNoob

DrNoob Newbie

Reputations:
    I know this is an old thread but I recently had a similar issue, displays would not have the right refresh rate on both native panel or external monitor, then it wouldn't display at all, sent it in and ended up having to replace the motherboard, fml.

On an unrelated note, how are you able to OC to 4.1 GHz all cores with only -65mv without throttling? I get thermal throttle with -120mv undervolt when I have it to just 3.6 GHz all cores :( are those results after your liquid metal repaste or just with normal thermal paste?

3. phila_delphia

phila_delphia Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Sorry to reply after such a long time -> the temps are after my liquid metal repaste.

Best regards

phila

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.