Anyone know if this all in one can be upgraded after purchase?

Discussion in 'Desktop Hardware' started by kojack, Feb 3, 2021.

1. StormJumper

StormJumper Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    I'll say this anything AOI computer is JUNK in the long term even if it's a regular everyday computer your better off getting a Laptop that is 17" that will be far worth your money in the long run. They are a MONEY maker for the manufacture and your on the loosing end.

2. kojack

kojack Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    Specifics please.

3. StormJumper

StormJumper Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Try asking how much repairs will be and if they will even repair it. That cost would be more then a Laptop repair would be. They are throw away computers, I have yet to see comparisons of Laptop vs AOI where a laptop would be far better value/performance for the money.

4. kojack

kojack Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    I buy stuff assuming it won't break. If you keep thinking like that you will jinx everything you buy. Don't worry however, I have moved on to a different system for what I was intending to do. I have the first couple of parts for it already and it will be finished in a few months.

5. Tech Junky

Tech Junky Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    @kojack

Good thing parts don't have an expiration date on them. Haven't you been contemplating this new system for at least 6 months now? 3 more months and it should be birthed. :p

6. kojack

kojack Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    Ha ha, I placed an order today. Will be here on the 25th. But not this all in one. I bought a new XPS 8940. After doing a quick 1080 rip on my laptop, I quickly realized that it was going to cook if I created a 30-40min feature on it.