Any easy way to create single partition?

Discussion in 'Acer' started by Odie, Jun 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Odie

Odie Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Yes, that is correct, one is under the keyboard, to get at it a few screws on the bottom of the laptop must be removed, this allows a plastic strip (the one with the power and shortcut buttons) to be removed and the keyboard can then be lifted.

I didn't perform the ram upgrade myself, but I watched the process in case I need to remove the ram if it goes faulty. The slot under the keyboard looks a little bit tricky to get to, but it shouldn't be too much of a hassle really. The slot on the bottom of the laptop is very easy to get to, the cover is secured by a single screw.

- Odie

2. HP-User

HP-User Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I just used Acronis Partition Expert 2003 (best thing)
    More info:
    allows you to resize, copy, and move partitions without losing data, optimize your hard disk drive work-space, and perform many other partitioning tasks. Acronis' exclusive file system support includes Windows FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Linux Ext2, Ext3, ReiserFS, and Linux Swap. Acronis sets a new partitioning and design standards with Partition Expert. Now you don't have to be a computer expert to partition your hard disk drive our lightening-fast and reliable software allows you to perform Automatic partitioning through an easy-to-use Windows XP wizard interface. Power user can also take full control over partitioning in Manual mode. Acronis Partition Expert 2003 operating far faster than any other product partitioning product on the market today. Don't wait see for yourself how fast and easy partitioning can be!

For more information:
    http://www.acronis.com/products/partitionexpert

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.